Chapter Nine: Where Can I Find The Movie Dirty Dancing?

*RIKKI*

  I gulped as we walked up to Brooke's parents house, Brooke held my hand tightly, and I shuffled in my motorcycle boots. She kissed my cheek and while wiping her lip stick a way said "You will be okay,baby" she giggled, and I couldn't help myself when I squeezed her to my side and the door opened.
A six foot three dude stood there, and when I looked up my face went white when she yelled "Daddy!"
I am so screwed.
I shook his hand as my voice came out uneven "Hi, I'm Rikki-" I cleared my throat "Rikki Rockett" Brooke was laughing and I glared at her, her dads grip tighten I bit my lip to keep from screaming.
  "So, your the rock star that has stolen my daughters heart" he said, I nodded "Uh, yes sir?" It came out as a question as Brooke said "Daddy let go of Rikki" her dad did, and I was relieved I still had my hand.
  We walked in and her mother came walking over "You must be Rikki, hi" and hugged me, I looked at Brooke who was trying not to laugh. I'm gonna kill her later. Not joking.
She let go and I could breathe again "Brooke you didn't say he was a fine young man" I tried not to laugh, me fine?
  "So? You play drums right?" She asked "Whats it like?"
  I laughed "Well, drum sticks isn't the only thing to ever bang on my drums" Brooke put a hand to her head and I realized what I said "I mean, the bassist kinda-" I sighed "I'm screwed" her dad said "Yeah boy you are."

   *AMELIA*

I woke up the next morning and went to the bathroom, I combed through my hair with my fingers, and grabbed black shorts and a The Who top, I walked put of the bedroom to find C.C. half on the couch and half off, I grinned and sat on him turning the tv off, he grunted "Get. Off. Me."
  I smirked and laid on him wrapping my arms around him, he groaned "What do you want from me?!" He said into his pillow, I wrapped my legs around his "Watch Dirty Dancing, and your allowed to sleep in the bed."
  He pushed me into the floor "Never happening" I shrugged and before he could kiss me I walked off "Amelia!" He yelled, i flipped him off.

*C.C.*

  I finally broke.
  As I walked into a store I wore my shades.
I looked at the person over the cash register "Do you have the movie dirty dancing?" I asked quickly, she nodded and told me where,  I carried chips in my mouth the movie, popcorn, a case of beer for me and a 12 pack of coke.
I set them on the counter.
All of this for some action.

   *AMELIA*

   I can't believe he actually watched it, I was laughing and when I got up as the movie ended he pulled me down into his lap "I deserve my kiss" he said, I signed and gave him a long kiss and his hands trailed my body, he leaned away "Damn baby."
  I just laughed at him.

  After the concert that night, and seeing Rikki with a black eye needing to be covered me Brooke, Rikki, and C.C. went to the bar we got two beers a Vodka, and a shot of Jack for me. C.C. had his arms around me as some dude said "Hey baby, nice ass need someone to keep a watch on it?" As his buddy laughed.
  "Yeah she does, me" C.C. said and put his arm securely around me, the dude laughed "Look Gabe, a short q-tip is dating a Goth" my mouth flew open as C.C. jumped on the guy, me and Rikki tried to pull him off of the dude.
  When we finally did...we got kicked out.
  We all looked at C.C. as we sat on the sidewalk he sighed "Sorry we got kicked out" he mumbled, and I put my arms around him "Those guys we're asses...but baby you do look like a q-tip" he scowled at me but I quickly said "A hot q-tip who watches dirty dancing with me."
Rikki laughed "D-dirty dancing?!" He yelled which made C.C. knock the piss out of him, I pulled C.C. on the other side of me.