Chapter Eleven: Hospital

*rikki*

"-there was Heroin in her veins when we tested her blood" the nurse said, I stood there in shock as did everyone else, C.C. had gone pale "Well, where the hell did it come from?!" Bret yelled, and I didn't say anything as a thought ran through my head. The baby.. she's pregnant and she did Heroin.

*C.C.*

The nurse called me back and I followed her "I suppose your the boyfriend, right?" She asked, I nodded "Well, during the test results in her blood we found out she is carrying a baby" she said, I looked at the gray headed nurse and froze. She smiled "Congratulations" she said, I shook my head and walked to the others.
"You okay?" Bobby asked, I started to nod, then shook my head "She's... pregnant" I whispered, Bret shot his head up "You got my ex knocked up?" He yelled, I gave him a look and everyone laughed "No! We haven't even...shit" I said. Bobby chuckled "What?" He asked.
"Before we came here...on my couch" I said, Rikki scrunched up his nose "I'm never sitting on that couch again."
I chuckled "No wonder she got so damn pissed when I wouldn't watch Dirty Dancing" I said, and shook my head as I remembered. Brooke smiled "She didn't want to tell you" she said, I looked at her "Why?" I asked.
"Ask her."

*Amelia*

I woke up hooked up to all kinds of shit, and saw C.C. he was staring at me. All I knew was I am in a hospital, he came over and sat on the side of the bed looking into my eyes, he gulped "Your pregnant?" He asked. I hit my head against the back of the bed, he sighed "They told me."
"Why didn't you tell me you-"
I looked at him "Your a rock star, I'm some chick from Alabama who moved to P.A became a sister to Rikki, Dated Bret, Dumped Bret, and don't even know if me and you are togeth-" he leaned forward and locked lips with me.
My heart rate monitor went out of whack and he smooches me and leaned me against the back of the hospital bed, he pulled away and my heart calmed down, he smiled as he leaned his forehead on mine "I'd think we were boyfriend / girlfriend" he said, and he crawled up beside me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Why was their Heroin?" He asked, I put my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest "The other night I sort of... accidentally got into it... thank a guy in the bar that slipped me something. If wasn't for Bobby and Kat I would have been raped and shit up with more."
He wrapped his arms around me "I... love you" he said, I looked up at him "What?" I asked, he smiled "I'm not trying to be sappy. But, I love you. I remember when you found me at the bar after you and Bret tried to get me to join... and I just saw you sitting there alone in a place where rapist were.
"And I thought why is she here? In a place like this? So I went forward and got you in the alley so guys wouldn't try to rape you" he said "I showed up to that audition so you would be happy" he smiled "And when you kissed me that first time -even though it was to get back at Bret - I wanted more of it, and you... you became a addiction I couldn't have."
He moved hair from my face "But, now I can" he whispered and grabbed my hair yanking me to him his lips on mine, and trailed his hand to my stomach he smiled and pulled back looking at my stomach "Damn. How the hell are you knocked up?" He smirked, I laughed and he kissed my head "I don't know I guess it's cause of this C.C. DeVille guy."
"I hear he's a handsome devil" he smirked, I laughed and shook my head "Not really" I said, he tickled me, and I laughed "Okay! You are!" I said, laughing and he wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you too" I said, he kissed me and I sighed "I mean... you did knock me up."
He scowled as Rikki came in with Brooke and everyone else followed.