Chapter 2. The Wake-up Body Switch.

*Later they then wake up a few seconds one by one regaining consciousness as the rain stopped and the sky is now clear and sunny and they look down realising they are wearing each other's clothes at they have swapped bodies they observe their new appearances.*

Stan in Kyle's body*waking up holding his head and then looking down at himself.*

Stan in Kyle's body: "ughh, ohhh man. Dude, what the hell happened just then guys, whoa that was weird dude's. Whoa, what the hell? Wait a minute, that's not my voice, it sounds exactly like Kyle's voice. Wait that is Kyle's voice*looking down at his hands.* what the fuck is this? why am I wearing green gloves, and why am I wearing a orange jacket, and dark light-ish green pants, wait a minute*seeing his own body pass out.* that's my body over there, wait, if I'm over there, then. OH MY GOD I'm in Kyle's body, I'm in my super best friend's body."

*Kyle in Stan's body then wakes up.*

Kyle in Stan's body*waking up in Stan's body.*: "uhh what just happened dude's, that was strange, uhh wait a minute that's not my voice, that's Stan's voice*looking down at his hands.* hang on a minute, wait a second, why am I wearing red gloves, and why am I wearing this t-shirt that says "100% Hemp Tegridy Farms".?" Wait a minute*looking at his own body looking at him.* wait a fucking minute, that's my body, why am I seeing looking at myself, wait if I'm there then. Oh my god I'm in Stan's body. I'm in my super best friends body. How the hell am I going to act normal around his girlfriend Wendy? Stan would kill me if I manage to break up with her."

*Eric in Kenny's body wakes up.*

Eric in Kenny's body*walking up, muffled speech.*: "ugh, goddame it, what the fucking hell just happened you guys. Wait Wait a minute that's not my voice, that's Kenny's voice and why is my voice muffled*looking down at his hands.* WHAT THE HELL! Why am I wearing brown gloves and why am I wearing this orange hoodie?*seeing his own body still passed out.* wait a minute that's my body over there. Wait a minute if I'm there then that's means, OH MY FUCKING GOD. I'm in Kenny's body, I'm poor boy now. No not again. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm poor now. Ugh, not again I don't wanna be Kenny, I don't want to be in this poor piece of craps body."

*Kenny in Eric's body waking up.*

Kenny in Eric's body*wakes up.*: "Ugh. What the hell just happened bros. Wait a minute that's not my voice, that's Cartman's voice. *Looking down at his hands.* And why are my hands fat, and why are my gloves yellow*looking down more.* "And why am I fat, why am I wearing brown pants and a red jacket.*looking at his old body freaking. Kenny pulls a smile.* Oh my god yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes, yes, yes, I'm Eric Cartman. I'm in Eric's body, this is the bestest day of my life ever."

*We then see them standing in a circle looking each others bodies."

Stan in Kyle's body: "oh my go Kyle, dude I'm you, I'm in your body now dude."

Kyle in Stan's body: "yeah, and I'm you dude, I'm in your body now Stan bro."

Kenny in Eric's body: "and I'm in your body now Eric. I'm in your cool body who has a wealthy life with a warm bed, heat hot water toys, video games, your mother's love and her cooking

Eric in Kenny's body*muffled voice.*: "and I'm in your poor body now Kenny, this is fucking gross. I don't want to.be you."

Kenny in Eric's body: Hey dude, you don't know what it's like to be me Eric. To be poor all the time, not having stuff like you, Kyle, Stan, Clyde, Tolkien, Craig and Tweek and the worst of all, to constantly die all the time every single day over and over and over and over and over and over again."

*Stan in Kyle's body then comes up with a solution.*

Stan in Kyle's body: "look guys I think it's a good idea if we just act like each other for the next 3 mouths, so Stan, I'll to your house while you go to my house and Kenny now that your in Eric's body you go to his house and we all know where you have to go Cartman."

Eric in Kenny's body: "eww are you fucking kidding me, no fucking god dame way am I going to go to his house."

Stan in Kyle's body, Kyle in Stan's body and Kenny in Eric's body*in unison.*: "well too bad Cartman, get over it. You have to go to Kenny's house now dude."

Eric in Kenny's body: "ugghh fine then. I'll go to Kenny's house."

Stan in Kyle's body: "ok guys so for now let's live each others lives for a month and remember we must act normal around our families and friends. Ok so Kyle, since your me now, you just have to act normal around my girlfriend Wendy. Oh wait. God dame it. I just remembered. I have a date with her next week, I told her I'd take her out and buy something for us for some dinner with some money I've been keeping safe in my sock draw, I'd told her that I'll take her out to a nice restaurant, then go out and get a milkshake to share together with two straws in it, then watch a movie nice movie in the theatre together, then we go to the park lie on our backs looking up at the stars for a few minutes while holding hands and then head back to my house and chill and at one point. We might. End up kissing each other."

Kyle in Stan's body: "ohh ugh this is going to be different. ok dude you got it I'll try by best not to ruin things for you and Wendy dude, I would never do that to you."

Stan in Kyle's body: "ohh Kyle dude, I just remembered one thing with my stupid idiot dad, you now have to do my weed chorus my dad gives me even though I hate weed, it's so fucking stupid."

Kyle in Stan's body: "ok I got you dude. And, you now must act like me at home too, you've known me for a long time, so you should know how to act normal around my parents and of course my little brother Ike."

Stan in Kyle's body: "don't worry bro I got you on this bro."

Kenny in Eric's body: "ohhh and don't worry Cartman, I already know how to act like you for the next month, but I'm not going to act like the bully you are at school or the greedy, selfish lazy boy your are to your mom, I'm going to act nice."

Eric in Kenny's body: "ugggh fine ken. But don't screw up anything. So Kenny tell me how to act as you at your house."

Kenny in Eric's body: "well you just try to act normal like nothing is wrong, and when you see my little sister Karen and she asks you to play with her, don't be a prick to her, she looks up to me, I'm her favourite older brother and she loves me, she loves it when I play with her so don't wreak anything as our bond as bother and sister or I swear I Ido something worse to you."

Eric in Kenny's body*muffled.*: "ohhhh yeah, what's that? Your going to buy Playboy's?."

Kenny in Eric's body: "nope, something worse, I'll tell your mom that I'm uncomfortable with being a boy and that I feel like I'm really a girl and I'll beg and plead with her to give me or I should say "you" a gender reassignment surgery and I'll legally change my name to Erin and start handing out with and be best friends with Wendy and her friends.*he says with a smug look on his face.*

Eric in Kenny's body*muffled.*: "Ok fine I won't be mean to your sister I'll do everything you told me to do."

Kyle in Stan's body: "ok, so now let's just go to each others homes and just act like each other for a month. Agreed?."

Stan in Kyle's body, Eric in Kenny's body*muffled.* and Kenny in Eric's body*in unison.*: "Agreed."

*Stan Kyle Kenny and Eric then shake each others hands and heads off back to each others homes and try to learn to just act like each other for a month.*