Chapter 6. Kenny In Eric's Body Month Montage

*now we see a montage of Kenny living in Eric's body for the next mouth. Later after they part ways as we see Kenny in Eric's body as he is standing outside of the Cartman household.*

Kenny in Eric's body: "I can't believe this is going to be "MY" the next month. Ooooh this going to be fun, Eric's life is all mine now."

*Kenny in Eric's body then enters though the door and is welcomed by Eric's lovely mother Liane Cartman.*

Liane Cartman: "ahh there's mommy's little angle. Did you have fun playing with your little friends poopsiekins?."

Kenny in Eric's body: "I sure did mama. I'm going upstairs to play."

Liane Cartman: "ok sweetie pie. Mommy will be in the kitchen making a little afternoon snack for you and I'll be up soon to give it for you."

*Later we then see Kenny in Eric's body Eric's room playing video games.*

Kenny in Eric's body: "helll yeah this is fun. This is going to be the best time of my life, I finally get to play with all of Eric's video games, and his toys and read all his comic books. I love this life. I love it, I love it, I love it. I don't think I wanna give this life up."

*Then Eric's mom Liane Cartman enters the room with snacks.*

Liane Cartman*sweetly.*: "Eric sweetie, mommy made you a little afternoon yummy wummy snack for you poopsiekins. Mommy made you a chicken pot pie, some waffles and pancakes and throwed on a couple of sausages for you honey. And to drink mommy has made a little chocolate milkshake for you with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a little cherry on top Eric honey, enjoy it sweetie*gives him a kiss on the cheek and in the head.* mommy loves her growing little boy, your mommy's sunshine, my strong big handsome fat little soldier poopsiekins."

Kenny in Eric's body: "ahhh Sweet. thanks mommy. I love you mommy mama mama."

*While eating the delicious food and drinking the yummy milkshake with Kenny in Eric's body's mouth watering Liane Cartman says.*

Liane Cartman: "ohh Eric sweetie mommy is thinking about going and getting some take out for dinner for you. Do you want mommy to get some KFC honey bun?"

Kenny in Eric's body: "ohhh, hell yeah I want the Colonel mom."

Liane Cartman: "well alrighty then. Mommy will just run down to our nearby KFC and I'll get you some Colonel poopsiekins or do you want to come with mommy and you can tell me what you want?."

Kenny in Eric's body: "ok, mama I wanna go with you. I love you mommy, mama mama."

*Later in the car we then at the drive though of KFC while in line Kenny in Eric's body thinks to himself.*

Kenny in Eric's body*thinking.*: "Ohhh hell yeah I can't believe I finally get a chance to eat KFC, I didn't get a chance to eat it last time, thanks to Eric. And I can already smell the delicious crispy chicken and the chips and the chicken nuggets/popcorn chicken, mmmm it smells good in there, this is the bestest day ever, I'm going to Stay in this body, this life of Eric's is the best, I wouldn't want to be Kyle cause don't want to deal Kyle's mom cause she's a bitch, or Stan cause he's dad is an idiot, but this body and life is just right for me."

*Later at the booth they begin ordering.*

Liane Cartman: "ok Eric sweetie, what do you want mommy to order for you for dinner to eat"

Kenny in Eric's body*excitedly jumping up and down in his seat.*: "Mom oh oh, I want 4 large chips, 5 popcorn chicken go buckets and I want 2 of the giant snack pack deal that comes with nuggets chips and popcorn chicken and I want a little bag with nuggets in there, and I want gravy with it, oh oh and to drink I want a Fanta please mommy please please please please please?."