Chapter 3 Kyle in Stan's body month montage.

*later we see Kyle in Stan's body back at Stan's house at Tegridy Farms relaxing on his bed, then Stan's stupid idiot dad Randy Marsh comes in.*

Randy Marsh: "Stan, Stanley I need you to come help me with me new Tegridy Farms special I'm making called "The Tegridy Farms Halloween Spectacular." so come on Stan."

Kyle in Stan's body: "ughhh Dad, can't we find another way to support the family? This weed stuff us fucking stupid dad, no needs this fucking farm anymore I hate living on this farm."

Randy Marsh: "Stan, Stanley, look at me Stanley. Your acting a bit weird are you ok son?."

Kyle in Stan's body: "yeah dad I'm alright I just don't want to fucking help you with this stupid weed business."

Randy Marsh: "Stan god dame it, I need you to this for me right now mister."

Kyle in Stan's body: "Ugh alright fine I'll be down soon."

*Randy then leaves the room and closes the door.*

Kyle in Stan's body*thinking.*: "Jeez, now I know why Stan did that band where he wanted to get off this farm, Stan has it hard."

*A week has passed and it's the night of Stan and Wendy's date, he calls Stan who's in his body as Kyle in Stan's body nervously get's dressed as the two of them talk on the phone.*

Kyle in Stan's body*on the phone with Stan.*: " hey Stan bro what's going you dude?."

Stan in Kyle's body: "hey Kyle dude. Not much bro. Hey Kyle, tonight's the night of my date with Wendy tonight Kyle."

Kyle in Stan's body*nervous while finding a suit in Stan's closet*: "uggh I know dude. I mean I can't believe I'm going on a date as you with your girlfriend Wendy dude. I don't know if I can go though with this, I mean I haven't been on a date with a girl before. Apart from that one time with Rebecca and Heidi(Cartman's ex girlfriend.) And another thing, your dad and this weed thing."

Stan in Kyle's body: "ugh yeah I know dude, my dad is a complete idiot Kyle, he is always doing these things, he just doesn't care that we don't give a fuck about the weed farm and business, that's all he cares about, and he always forces me to do weed. Just endure it for a month."

Kyle in Stan's body*putting a buttoned up t-shirt and a vest.*: "yeah bro I know man, it just for a month, and what about with Wendy? I know you love her with all your heart but I'm scared that if I mess something up with her on the date, she'll break up with you and you will hate me forever and not be my friend anymore, I don't want to do that to my super best friend."

Stan in Kyle's body*trying to calm him down.*: "Hey, hey Kyle it's ok dude breath, calme down. It's alright I've been on dates with her before and I was scared just be brave and please don't ruin this for me, I know I definitely wouldn't trust Cartman if me and him switched cause he would ruin it for me probably, but with you, I trust you dude, a billion percent Kyle bro."

Kyle in Stan's body*finishing getting ready for the date as he brushes his hair, sighs.*: "Ok dude. I'll try my best to not ruin anything with her, but if I do, I'm extremely sorry dude, but that's only if I screw things up, but I'm sure I can do this for you dude."

Stan in Kyle's body: "yeah don't worry dude, I'll forgive you bro, just have a good time, my or I guess I should say "your" money should be the suit your wearing."

Kyle in Stan's body: "ok dude, I'll talk to you later to tell you how things went. I love you man. Your my super best friend Stan."

Stan in Wendy's body: "I love you to Kyle, your my super best friend too Kyle. ok dude talk to you later."