Chapter 7. The Final Chapter, The Ending

*A month has past and we see them back at the park as it starts raining again.*

Stan in Kyle's body: "you ready to swap back dude."

Kyle in Stan's body: "I sure am dude. So how have you been living my life Stan?."

Stan in Kyle's body: "It was pretty alright Kyle, the first day we swapped bodies, after I got to your house and relaxed on your bed a little, your little brother Ike came in a wanted to play some Call Of Duty, and I was like, ok sure Ike let's go play. And it's been nice to have a sibling who doesn't beat me up or calls me a turd. But I had a great time living as you, I wish we could stay like this forever, but I want my body back."

Kyle in Stan's body: "yeah I know dude. I like my little brother, we do a lot 8f fun things together. And that's what I wanted to talk to you about, your sister is mean, she called me turd and she beats me up sometimes during the month, and how does your family deal with your idiot dad and the weed stuff. Even though I'd love to be you forever. I'd like to be me again."

Stan in Kyle's body: "Yeah I know dude, let's swap back man. Hey hang on, wait a minute. Where's Kenny and Cartman at?."

*In the distance they see Eric in Kenny's body chasing Kenny in Eric's body who has decides to stay as Eric forever as he loves Eric's wealthy lifestyle.*

Kenny in Eric's body*running away from Eric while yelling out and laughing and smiling to Eric in Kenny's body.*: "Ha ha ha. Sorry Cartman, no way in hell am I giving your body up fatass. I'm not giving this awesome life of yours up, not a chance in hell dude. this is my body now, I'm keeping your body Eric, forever, I don't want to be Kenny anymore, I always die every single time over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and no one remembers me dying, and I fucking hate being poor, but now I can enjoy your life Eric by having a nice warm bed and home, heat, a hot shower, play with all your video games and toys, and your mother showering me with all the food you eat and love, goodnight kisses and hugs, getting tucked in at night, getting bedttime stories read to me and now I finally get a chance to wear those costumes you have in your closet, Your or I should say "my." costumes now of The Coon and The Grand Wizard so if we ever play lord of the rings or superheros, I'll be the one in charge now, and plus I've been in your body once. Remember that time you drank my ashes thinking it was chocolate milk mix and you had to share your body with me. Well now I have complete control over your body now, your life is now mine. All mine to have now forever and ever. see ya later sucker. Have fun being me "Kenny." you poor piece of crap Ha ha ha ha ha ha."

Eric in Kenny's body*chasing after Kenny in his body.*: "God dame it Kenny. Get your ass back here Kenny, give me my body back you mother fucker. I don't wanna stay as you, you stupid bitch."

Kenny in Eric's body: "no way in hell Cartman. I don't wanna lose this great life you have. Your life is so much better then mine is. This is my body now. I'm Eric Cartman now. No wait, Kenny Cartman. That sounds good. So long "Kenny" this is my new life, I'm going to live the rich wealthy life you have. I'm going to eat all the delicious food your mom makes, I get to play with all your toys and videos games, ohhh and you know that Superhero costume you have and that Grand Wizard outfit, so now "I" finally get to be the leader of Coon and Friends and the leader when we play lord of the rings. So now I get to be The Coon and The Grand Wizard . And you get to be what I dress as. Which is, Princess Kenny and Mysterion."

Eric in Kenny's body: "ohhh hell no Kenny I'm not going to dress up as a Princess when we play Lord Of The Rings."

Kenny in Eric's body: "well too bad fatass, your me now, forever and there's nothing you can say or do to get me to swap back, this is my new body, I'm going to stay as Eric Cartman forever. And I'm going to lose all this fat weight you have, and I'm going to be nice."