Basketball practice

"Y/N WAKE UP AND GET READY!"

I heard coming from downstairs, "OK!"I yell to my brother as im getting out of my bed, i check my phone to see if anyone texted me, then i got changed and started to do my hair and makeup. All i did to my hair was straighten it and for my makeup i put on maskara and lip gloss.

The outfit

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to fill my water and to check if my brother was ready to leave "B/n are you ready to leave yet?" I said "yea lets go" he said while grabbing his keys

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to fill my water and to check if my brother was ready to leave "B/n are you ready to leave yet?" I said "yea lets go" he said while grabbing his keys. We get in the car and head to his practice.

Skip to his practice..

We walk into the gym and I sit down next to my brother and wait for everyone to get here. Soon everyone starts walking in and grabbing balls then start shooting around. Cam starts talking to them and giving them drills to do while i sit and watch. "THATS 4 SUICIDES BOYS THANKS TO YOUR BUDDY NELSON" I hear cam yell. "Of course" i thought to my self as i let out a little laugh.
"Get some water" cam says, my brother comes and sits next to me and grabs his water out his bag then i see nelson come over and sit on the other side of me.
"Hey y/n" nelson says with a smile on his face "Hi nelson" i reply "I like your hoodie i have the same one but in black" he says " thanks" i say.

Then cam comes over," what are yall doing tonight?" "Nothing" everyone says " why dont yall come over to my house later we can watch a movie and whatever else yall wanna do?" "Yes that will be hella fun" neslon says then my brother and lavar agree " so like does 6 sound good fellas?" "Yup" everyone says.

They go back out to the court and finish practice and all i could think about was how fun tonights gonna be!

B/n pov: me,nelson and lavar were talkin about stupid shit when randomly nelson interups and says " B/n is y/n comin over tonghit too?" "yea she is why?" I ask "nothin i was just wondering" he says as his face gets red.

I hope you liked the first part of the story, if you have any suggestions or ideas please lmk!!💗