niles game

I woke up to my alarm going off, i slid out of nelsons grip so i can get ready. I grabbed my outfit and took a shower.

The fit

The fit.

After my shower i put on maskara and lio balm then i dryed my hair and straightend it. After all that i put on sox and woke up nelson.

"Nelson you gotta get ready for nile's game" i said kissing his forhead, " okay" he says in a tired voice. I go down stairs and fill my cup up with ice water then i head back upstairs to nelsons room. I walk in and i see the bathroom door open with the light on. I walk in and nelson is fixing his hair i see him looking at me in the mirror " wow baby you look so pretty" thank you love i reply with a smile, he turns around and pulls me into a kiss. I walk out of the bathroom and he closes the door and gets dressed, i put on deoderant and perfume then grab my uggs and slip them on, nelson walks out of the bathroom dressed and ready to go.

His fit!!

His fit!!

We walk downstairs to see niles filling up his water bottle " mom said we are leaving in like 3 mins" niles said "alirghty" i reply nelson just nods his head cassie comes down the stairs and tells us its time to go
We all head to the car niles sits in thr front while me and nelson sit in the back about 3 mins into the car ride nelson lays his hand on my thigh.

       TIME SKIP...

We are inside of the gym where niles has his game and im sitting next to cassie and nelson was taking pics with some grouo of boys sooner or later nelson comes back and sits next to me. The game started and i was excited to be there and support niles but i was also nervous i knew it wouldnt be as bad as cams games but there was still alot of people, my leg was bouncing but i was still trying to focus on the game.

Nelson pov!

I was watching the game until i glance over at y/n and see her leg bouncing so i place my hand on her knee and she looks at me and gives me a small smile and return the smile and give her a peck on the lips.

Third person.

The game ends y/n,nelson,cassie,and niles all head out to the car and head home but first they stop and get some food for lunch and then head to nelsons house.

Y/n pov

Me and nelson go to his bedroom and he jumps on 2k i just sit on the couch and watch tiktok and play games on my phone but then i hear nelsons phone ring, he has his headset on so he didnt hear it ring, his phone was behind him on his bed so i got up and and looked at his phone to see who was calling..

I turned the phone around and it was cassie i handed the phone to him, he took his headset off and answered the call he was talking for a little bit but then hung up.
He threw his phone at me bc his team was loosing or something " OW WTF NELSON THAT HIT ME RIGHT IN MY NOSE" I say holding my nose he looks over and laughs a little "im so sorry i didnt mean to my team is down 3" he says giggling " its not funny i say with a serious face trying not to laugh "ma im actually sorry are you okay" he says turning the game off "yeah im fine" he walks over and places a kiss on my forhead "btw my mom said shes gonna take us to the mall bc we are going to a fancy dinner with some of my family and she wants to get us something rlly nice to wear" he says with a smile, " oh okay" she will be home in like 10 minutes she wants us to be ready
He says looking at his phone "okay" i say.
Nelson sits down next to me and lays his head on my sholder while we watch tiktok on my phone until cassie calls us.

  TIME SKIP TO SHOPPING!!!

Third person.

Cassie,nelson,niles, and y/n were all walking around the store to first find a dress store then find a store for the boys.
Y/n and nelson are holding hands talking about what hes going to wear since y/n already knows what dress shes looking for

Soon everyone walks into a dress store cassie was looking for a comfy but cute red dress and y/n was looking for a pink dress they split up in the store niles went with cassie and nelson went with y/n.

Y/n pov

Me and nelson were walking around the dress store until i found a beautiful dress that i had to try on i also found a cute pair of heels to match but i wanted nelsons opinion ofc so i went to the dressing room and nelson sat on a bench outside the dressing room door.

The dress

The dress

I tried it on and i absolutly loved it. I opened the door to show nelson and he was speechless " wow omg babe its beautiful i love it" he says standing up grining ear to ear " yayy okay" i close the door and take it off. I walk out of the dressing room with the dress in my hand and nelson walk over and wraps his arm over my shouler, we go and try to find cassie and niles.

Time skip to the boys

We walk into the stores so the boys can find something to wear for tonight and we split up agian.

Soon nelson finds something so we go so he can try it on.

Something like that but ofc somthing under it.

He walks out and im shocked ive never really seen him this dressed up before
"Wow nelson you look so handsome" i say
"Do you like it?" He says kinda unsure
" yes i love it you look so good" i say with a big smile " okay thank you" he says with a smile. He goes back in to chnge back into his clothes and we go to find niles and cassie.

We leave the mall and its about 2:10 so we go back to nelsons house because dinner ststed at 5:30.

Im back yall🤗
Hope you liked it