do you wanna go to hawii?

I was in the neumanns kitchen leaning on the counter talking with cassie about random stuff when i hear " NOAH GET THE FUCK OUT" niles screams from upstairs  "ARE YOU SERIOUS RN" nelson screams after, Noah comes running down the stairs into the kitchen laughing and screaming, he runs and hides behind me, fast footsteps are coming from the stairs and i see nelson and niles run into the kitchen, i try so hard not to bust out laughing at the sight of them "Noah wtf is your problem i have practice  in like 30 minutes nelson says dripping water " First of all you will dry in 30 mins if not change your clothes 2nd maybe you shouldnt have woke me up from my nap" noah says still hiding behind me. Cassie gets up and goes upstairs to her bedroom giggling at her 3 boys. " okay now what the hell happend " well noah thought it would be a smart idea to come into the game room where me and nelson were playing fortnite and dump big cups of water all over us" niles says in a loud squeaky voice " i wouldnt have done that if you and nelson didnt bust my door open and scream then throw pillows at me and run out of my room laughing your asses off thinking its so funny" noah says being sassy af, i start laughing at the boys thinking how stupid they are " you guys are so dumb" i say walking toward the living room "ma wait" nelson says walking after me.

                           Time skip

"NELSON ARE YOU READY?" I yell up the stairs. We were taking nelson to practice and then me and cassie were gonna go bathing suit shopping because we both needed new ones she also had to tell me something. " YES BRO DAMN" he says angry
I got confused because he actually sounded mad like he wasnt joking so i felt some type of way bc im literally so sensitive😭. I walk to the living room and niles is watching a movie, i go and sit next to him " whats wrong y/n?" Niles says looking at me. When i get upset or mad you can tell my body laungage shows it and so does my face.
"Oh its nothing" i say showing a soft smile
He nods and goes back to watching tv. Cassie walks into the living room with nelson " you ready honey" cassie says smiling i nod and get up from the couch hugging niles. We walk out to the car and nelson doesnt rlly say anything which gets me even more upset. "Hey cassie do you think i can go in with nelson so i can say hi to cam" i say looking at cassie "ofc you can" she says keeping her eyes forward.

We get to the gym and nelson says bye to cassie and we walk in and i immediantly see cam " CAM" I yell and run to him, he wraps me in a hug "hey twin when you coming home?" Idk maybe tonight" oh okay do you want me to pick you up" he says "yeah im going shopping with cassie tho so maybe later" i say smiling "are you okay you seem off" he says looking kind of concerned "yeah im okay" i say " okay well ill see you later love ya" he says hugging me again. I start to leave then i hear nelson
"y/n wait" he yells jogging to me "yeah?" I say turning around " im sorry i was just still mad because of noah and stuff i shouldnt have been rude to you thats not okay" he says looking directly into my eyes "its okay" i say with a big smile "i love you" he says pulling me into a passionate kiss " i love you too" i say after we pull away.

                          Time skip

We get to the mall and start looking for a store that sells bathing suits. Soon we find one and we look around and i find a beautiful bathing suit "omg cassie look!"  I say holding the bathing suit " ooooo cute nelson will like that" She says laughing, i laugh "cAsSiE" i say embarrassed.

The swim suit!!!        

The swim suit!!!

We got into the car and started driving "hey so i have to tell yu something" cassie says trying to hold back a smile "yeah whats up" i say looking at her " so i know your birthday is coming up and me and cam decided we would take a trip to hawii with us neumanns and you,cam, and marie" she says with a big smile " WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS.... I MEAN THANK YOU.. does nelson know about this?" I ask " no only me ,you,cam,spencer, and marie know and me and came are gonna tell the boy later at dinner" she says " ohhh okay and i think ima go home tonight" i say smiling "okay you gotta pack anyways because we are leaving on friday" she says " im actually so excited!!

We got back to the neumanns house and i gathered all my clothes that i had at the neumanns and put it in a bag to take home later.  Then i went to hangout with niles outside on the trampoline.

                   Time skip

Nelson pov!

Me and  cam walked into my house and as soon as i got home i was looking for y/n but she wasnt in the living room or in the kitchen with my mom "hey mom!" I say hugging her "hi nelson how was practice" she says "good do yk where y/n is" i say "well her and niles just got showers because niles shoved y/n into the pool and then y/n got out and dragged him in with her" she said shaking her head laughing 
"Omg of course" he says laughing running up the stairs. I knock on my bedroom door "come in" i hear from the other side of the door. I open the door and y/n is brushing her hair "hey ml" i say walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her " heyy how wad practice" she says smiling "it was good what bathing suit did you get" i say "look in the bag over there" she says pointing at a pink plastic bag i walk over and look at the bathing suit "its cute i like it" i say walking back over to her she stands up and gives me a hug "i missed you" she says " aww i missed you too" i say pulling away and give her a kiss on her forhead.

"KIDS DINNER" my mom yells

We all sit and my mom starts serving everyone we all thank her, like 15 minutes into eating my mom says something that catches all of our attenchion "So me, spencer and cam all have a suprise for you mostly for y/n but she already knows" my mom says " yeah so yall know y/ns birthday is comin up so were gonna spend her birthday up there but also jus wanted to give yall a vacation bc i know we all need it cam says. Im in shock i was so excited
"WHAT" niles says "BRO NO WAY" noah says i get up and start dancing which makes y/n bust out laughing.

So what do yall thinkkk!!! Thank you
BlakeMarsh86 For the idea💗 hope you like it!