Dinner😋

Me and nelson walked downstairs and out to the car. We got in and we sat behind cassie and spencer then niles and noah sat behind us.

Skip to the dinner place.

We walked into the resturant and it was gorgeous i was excited. "Resurvation for the nuemanns?" Yes thats us" spencer said "ok right this way " the waiter says walking to a huge table with some of nelsons family that are sat down reading the menu. " oh hey you guys" nelsons grandma says " hello " we all say sitting down, i sat in between nelson and niles.

Soon all his family arived cassie introduced me to everyone and i loved talking to his family everyone was so sweet and pretty chill besides niles.. but the waiter came over and got our orders i got a cezar salad and lemonade, i was going to get alfrado but cassie made that for dinner yesturday so i just got a salad and it was soooo good. Nelson got oysters and a dr pepper and  niles got chicken tenders and french fries with a dr pepper.

We all talked and laughed i had a great time and everyone was so nice. By the time we left it was dark it was around 7:30. We all sat in the same seats we did on the way there and it was a calm ride home nelson layed his head on my lap the whole ride until we got back to the nuemanns house.

Nelson ran upstairs to his room and sat on the edge of his bed, i walked in and he smiled i walked toward him and he hugged my waist i wrapped my arms around his neck and we just sat there for awile.

He lifted his head up and i kissed his forhead " ima go get a shower unless you want to take one first" no go ahead baby" okay" i say with a smile as i was about to turn around nelson had to say something "wait can we talk" ofc we can" i say walking back over to him, he stands up and looks down at me " i just wanna say thank you for coming with us today and meeting everyone i could just tell my family loved you, you just fit it perfectly, i love you so much y/n" he say pulling me into a hug by my waist. " ofc nelson im so happy i came too i love you so much more my love" i say smiling ear to ear he pulls me in for a long kiss i put one of my hands in his hair and the other on the side of his face while nelson has his hands on my waist, i pull away, " okay ima go take a shower now" i say giggling and walking away leaving nelson there looking like a tomato.

I take a shower do my skin care and change into a comfy outfit and brush out my hair and putting it into a braid.

          The fit!!

Nelson soon gets out the shower and lays on top of me wrapping his arms around my torso. We lay there all night watching movies while i play with nelsons curls and he draws circles on my arms and stomach (if yk what i mean and over my shirt ofc)

Y/n.2heartedxo

2heartedxo