☆0☆

No tears. I wasn't sad. I was full of rage.

"YOU KNOW WHAT PETER?" I screamed at my boyfriend, Peter Parker. "FUUUUCK YOU!" I screamed as loud as I could. He flinched slightly; guilt was spread across his face.

"[name], I'm sorry, she's my soulmate," I watched his jaw tighten after he closed his mouth. I glanced behind him at his bed. I tightened my jaw in anger and scoffed at the sight of my best friend Mary Jane in my boyfriends (ex-boyfriends) bed.

"MJ, remember when you said you wanted to date older guys?" I sarcastically smiled. She glanced at Peter than back at me uncomfortably. "YOU WERE FUCKING RIGHT!" I laughed. "GUYS OUR AGE ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES, WITH NO SELF RESPECT, NO EMPATHY, AND SMALL DICKS!" I yelled at Peter.

"[NAME] YOU DON'T UNDERTSTAND!" Peter yelled back at me.

"Does she know?" I scoffed. His eyes widened and he frantically shook his head. He rushed me into a private room.

"[name], please don't tell her," I laughed at his request.

"Why would I do anything for you?" I said with an emphasis on anything.

"I'll let you meet other spider people and see the canon events!" he blurted out.
"Other spider people?" I frowned. He nodded.

"Meet me at the park at eleven in a couple weeks okay?" he reached to touch my hand but I slapped his hand away.

"Do not fucking touch me Peter," I sneered. "I'll do this, but after this you and your skank ass girlfriend stay away from me." I pushed past him. I shot MJ a death glare as I grabbed my bag off the floor. "have fun with my sloppy seconds, whore," I spat before I left the apartment. The second I stepped out emotions hit me like a train.