★3★

I paced the room, thinkin about that fascist asshole with [name].

"Why are you so worried Hobie?" Miles came over to comfort me.

"Cs that fuckin wanker is gon corrupt er' ead," I snapped. I watched Miles expression change from worried to agreeing.

"I get it, love at first sight makes you do crazy things," He laughed.

"fuck ya mean luv?" I thought about [name]. She was enticing, I took an immediate liking to her, she was gorgeous, she had a beautiful name, beautiful body that I would just... I snapped out of my thoughts. I felt horrible for thinking of her like that. I felt like if she heard me, she would hate me.

"I mean Hobie, you clicked almost instantly," Miles chuckled.

"I think their soulmates!" Pav chimed in. Miles and Peter B nodded in agreement. I pushed back my blush n' my smile. It was good to know my friends supported the suddenness.

"You're not [names] type," Peter hissed. My mood turned grim, and I quickly snapped my head in his direction. "She doesn't like guys like you."

"sayin that cs m' black?" I raised a brow and taunted Peter.

"That's not what I mean," he rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't be pissy cs ya girl moved onto a real man wif a big cock," I taunted him again. Miles laughed out loud and I smirked. Peter got flustered and upset.

"shut up! [name] doesn't like pretentious assholes like you who think their big talk but are just wusses when it comes down to it!" He spat out.

"I tink yo describin yoself mate," I laughed. Peter B tried to stifle a laugh, but Miles started to laugh so hard he cried. Even Gwen giggled a bit. I was still offput by her behavior from earlier.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING-"The doors slammed open. I quickly turned around to see and alarmed [name].

"I'm so sorry, I did not think it would be that loud," her angelic voice echoed throughout the office. I webbed her from afar and she screamed as I pulled her towards me. She landed into my arms. She automatically wrapped her arms around my neck, it gave my butterflies. I held her waist and she pulled away slightly to look at my face. I felt like we were dating, and we had known each other for years. She was perfect.

"how'd it go?" She pulled her wrist in front of me to show no wrist band and she wasn't glitching. I grinned.

"We have to go to my dimension so I can get my stuff-"she started.

"ah,ah, nah I'll purchase ya new shit, n' until then you can wear mine," I pulled her to the side of me and kept my arm around her waist. I glanced in Gwen's direction by accident to see a shocked expression on her face. I never let her wear my stuff cause I didn't want her to catch feelings for me. that's the opposite of what I want to happen with [name.] I want to lavish her, I want to hold her, I want her to kiss me, love me. I looked at her and then I realized something. She was giving up so much to be with me. She was giving up normality, whatever her dreams were, her family, her friends, she was giving up everything. I wanted to prove to her it was worth it. "we should get going," she nodded and yawned.

"yeah it's been a reeeeaally long day," she giggled. Her laugh was absolutely astonishing. I gently grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of there. She gasped in shock, and I heard her saying bye to everyone. I pulled her out of the office and opened a portal to my dimension. I couldn't wait to bring her my home. Her new home. Our home.

authors note: i'm so sorry the last two have been really short, it was going to be one medium length but I realized I should split the povs into different chapters.

P.S *hint hint* take into account the title changes.