★NSFW EXTRA (5.5)★

I woke up before her that morning. She was laying on top of me, her barley covered breasts were pushed against me. I bit my lip remembering the events from yesterday. I felt my dick strain against my sweatpants. I carefully moved her to the side of me. I sat up in the bed. I was about to get up to leave but I felt her grab my hand. 

"hobie?" she yawned. I swore under my breath and pulled a spare blanket over my lap, which still did a poor job of covering my boner. 

"ya?" I didn't turn to face her. 

"you good?" she crawled across the bed. shit shit shit, i thought. She wrapped her leg over my body and straddled me. I tried to hold back a moan. She obviously felt how hard I was under her. She cupped my face and kissed me. I obviously kissed her back and bit her lip. 

"[name]," I groaned as she started to grin on my lap. I bucked my hips upwards and she gasped. She shook as she crawled off my lap and went in between my legs. No fuckin way, I thought to myself. she pulled my sweats and boxers down, my erection practically hit her in the face. Her hand barley fit around my thickness. She kissed the tip and I let out a groan. Seeing her in front of me, on her knees for me, made me want to burst already. She licked down my cock, teasing me. I bucked my hips and threw my head back. I wanted her grab her head and fuck her throat but I didn't want to frighten her. She started to take me but quickly pulled her head back.
"fuck, you're so big," she whined. My dick twitched in her hands as she tightened her grip. She leaned back down and I couldn't take it. I grabbed the back of her head and her hair and slammed her head down my cock. I saw tears well up in her eyes as I hit the back of her throat. She gasped for air and pulled back as I let her go. I wiped her tears and was about to apologize but she whimpered and leaned back down. Rolling her eyes back and she sucked my cock. I moaned loudly at the feeling of her wet lips around my cock.  I pushed her head down, gentler this time and kept fucking her throat. Her mouth felt so good around me. It was obvious she had so idea what she was doing, but it still felt so so good. She moaned onto my cock and shivers ran through my body. I looked down at her and I felt my dick twitch again. Her eyes were rolled back and she was pumping my dick up and down the length that she couldn't fit.
"[name] i'm gonna come, fuckin hell," I moaned out and thrusted my cock further down her throat. She moaned again and opened her mouth more. I pulled her hair and came down her throat, she gagged slightly and pulled her head off of me. Come dripped out of her mouth and poured onto  my cock. I watched her swallow my semen. She held her tongue out to show me she swallowed it all. "Was it good my little slut?" I bit my lip as I gripped her jaw. She nodded and whimpered. I swear to god, I almost got hard again. She leaned back down and licked the remaining come off of my cock. "you're such a good girl luv," I praised. She blushed and licked her lips. She crawled back into my lap and kissed me. 
"can we go back to bed now?" she whined. I nodded and kissed her again. We flipped back into the bed after I pulled my boxers and pants back up. She fell asleep facing my chest and her leg wrapped around mine. I thought about how i would please her later when we woke up later in the bed, till i fell asleep.