Midriff Worship Part One (Jean, Ganyu, Barbara, Ei and Yae Miko)

Part One: Aether's Midriff and Abs

Jean: For her it wasn't difficult to notice due to the peculiar clothing of the boy, but the dandelion knight could notice the big difference in the abs when she saw him for the first time and when she saw him when he returned from Inazuma, when he said goodbye to everything and everyone in Mondstadt it was completely flat, but when he came back from Liyue and Inazuma it was very well defined, she could see the amount of effort the boy had made by seeing how each one of his abs was well defined.

Since she noticed that change, Jean couldn't help herself, every time she saw him, her eyes went to his abs, she wanted to touch them, but her embarrassment wouldn't let her. This continued until one day returning from an exploration on the outskirts of the city, the acting grand master saw the traveler and Lisa talking in one of the backstreets of the city, Jean could hear the librarian thanking the traveler for his help in retrieving a book, she was going to join them but stop on her tracks when she saw Lisa approaching her hand and with her index finger touch the lines that marked his abs in a seductive way, then the librarian gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and said goodbye but she hoped to see him soon in the library.

The image of Lisa touching Aether's abs stayed in Jean's head all afternoon, as she wished she had the courage to do it, luckily for her, an opportunity presents itself in a very short time, the next day, like fallen from the sky the traveler was lying on one of the arm chairs in the library, completely asleep, Jean had gone to the library at Lisa's request, but when she arrived there was only the traveler and her in the room, Jean plucked up some courage and decided it was now or never, she took off her gloves and very slowly brought her hand closer to Aether's abs, when she touched them, she could feel the heat emanating from the traveler's body, Jean made sure that the boy was still asleep and she continued to slowly pass her hand through the middle area, touching his well-marked abs.

When Jean noticed that the boy started to move, she quickly separated from him and ran out of the room, her heart beating rapidly, she hadn't even realized that she had left her gloves on the library, Jean tried to hide her emotion a bit as she returned to her office, in her head she was already imagining situations in which she could do it, but she wished that the next time he would be awake.

What Jean didn't notice is that next to the library door, Lisa was laughing softly at what had just happened.

Ganyu: At first she didn't care to much about it, I mean, it was nice to see, especially when the two of them were climbing mountains together, she remember one day when the two of the glided down of a cliff after cloud retainer insisted that she brought him for a visit, the half adepti watched how his abs contracted due to the force that the boy was doing trying to redirect his flying path.

But the time that she really realized how great his midriff was happened on one of their normal activities, the two were resting in the boy's bed in his teapot, she as always, with her head on Aether's chest, but the difference was that she always fell asleep first, this allowed the boy to touch her horns, but this time he fell asleep first! It was Ganyu's chance to get some revenge on him, but... what could she do? She had already played with the boy's hair many times so there would be no point in bothering him with that... but while Ganyu was thinking, she noticed how her hand rested on the boy's chest, on his pectorals, but below were his abs, each one perfectly marked, so she decided, she was going to tickle him by touching them!

But as soon as it started, she began to notice how that area was especially soft, she felt like her fingertips were the perfect size to go over his abs lines. When Ganyu realized it, she couldn't stop, she ran her hand all over his abs, from top to bottom, from left to right, over and over again, Ganyu had already completely forgotten what the point of this was, now all she wanted was to keep touching them.