Midriff Worship Par Two (Shenhe, Nilou, Keqing and Ayaka)

Shenhe: For her it was just another part of Aether's body, nothing important, just like his legs or his arms, but one day, as she walked through Liyue to search for Aether, she saw a couple that seemed quite close, they were both in one of the alleys of the city, they were participating in an activity that Aether and Cloud Retainer told her was called a kissing.

They seemed quite into it too, the girl with one of her arms behind the boy's neck, while her other hand ran through the boy's hair, they did that for quite a while, until the woman moved her hand towards her... boyfriend I think it was called and ran her hands over the guys midsection, It seems that she moved her hands under his shirt, and from her reaction, it seemed that he was enjoying it.

Shenhe decided that she has seen enough, so she continued on her way towards Aether, after walking a bit, he found it in its usual place, in front of the adventurer's guild, she went to his side and touched the boy's shoulder with her finger to get his attention.

"Oh Shenhe, it's good to see you!" Aether told him, Shenhe quickly noticed the absence of the boy's flying partner.

"Hello Aether, it's good to see you too, where is Paimon? She is always by your side"

"Oh, she stayed in the teapot for today, yesterday we stayed with a friend of ours from Inazuma and she ate to many sweets, so she couldn't accompany me on my commissions for the day"

"Okay, did you finish with everything? Do you need my help?"

"Don't worry! I'm done with everything, so if you want we can go for a walk after I collect my rewards" said Aether, Shenhe came to ask her that, so this turned out great for her.

"Yes, I would like that" After Aether collected her rewards, the two walked to the outskirts of Liyue, traversing the paths until they reached Wangshu Inn, the couple ordered some food at the restaurant and they took it to the outskirts of the hotel area, there were many people in the area and Aether knew that Shenhe would be uncomfortable by that.

The couple ate practically in silence, enjoying each other's company, most of the time it was Aether who started the conversations, but from time to time, Shenhe was the one who brought up a topic of conversation, little by little she began to learn more about how to talk to people, well, only with Aether, but its progress.

"Aether, do you consider us close?" Shenhe said completely serious, Aether was a little surprised, but he understood that the woman could be a little more direct than the rest of people.

"Mmm yes, I think we are quite close, we spend practically every day together when I'm in Liyue or we see each other quite often at the teapot, so yes, I think we are close" When Aether finished speaking, he noticed how Shenhe had moved closer to him.

"Good, I think we are close too" Suddenly Shenhe brought one of her hands to the boy's abdomen, touching his abs.

"Shenhe? W-W-What are you doing" said a surprised Aether.

"Don't move Aether, I'm trying to figure out why this feels warm in my hand" Shenhe said, completely focused on the movement of her hands on Aether.

"Why are you doing this?" Aether said the best he could, but the boy had to admit that despite the embarrassment he was feeling, this felt good.

"I saw two people doing it at the city, they seemed quite close so I figured that since we're also close, we could do it too" Aether realized what was happening, Shenhe had misunderstood the situation. He gently grabbed Shenhe's hand and stopped her movement.

"Shenhe, those people were a couple, it is normal for couples to do that kind of thing" The woman seemed confused by Aether's explanation, but she tried to find a quick solution, she began to miss the heat she felt from his body.