Jealousy Part One (Ei, The Shogun, Yae Miko, Jean and Yoimiya)

Ei: She is at first very calm, she doesn't mind to see other people around Aether, she understands that her partner is very popular all over Teyvat, but when they start touching his arm or his body she does start to get a little mad, especially if a pink haired kitsune is the one who is doing it, Aether and Miko had told her that when she is about to get very jealous, her eyes turn the same bright purple as when she invokes her sword and in the environment you can feel the electricity, like before lightning strikes, Ei doesn't really understand what this it, she doesn't have experience with this feeling, but she knows that seeing someone very close to Aether annoys her a lot for some reason, but there is one time, when Aether had to calm her down before she destroyed the Tenshukaku.

She and Aether were enjoying the hot springs of the Tenshukaku together, the boy had recommended it after Ei mentioned that she hadn't go there for a really long time, so that night, they both went in together, Aether says that she remembers the surprised faces of the women who take care of the place when the famous traveler and Raiden Shogun herself appeared, the quickly welcomed the two and closed the place for them
so Ei and Aether would have the whole place to themselves.

Considering that they had already been in a relationship for a long time, they had no problem getting in together, so after changing, they both entered the waters, letting themselves relax after so much time.

A little later, Ei was sitting next to Aether, she is resting her head on the boy's shoulder while he had his arm around her shoulder and stroked her hair. Ei noticed how the strokes became slower and slower, when she noticed that they stopped, she looked at Aether, who was now completely asleep, she let herself relax and from one moment to another, she fell asleep too.

When the archon opened her eyes again, everything seemed normal, but when she looked at her boyfriend she noticed a lock of pink hair next to him, Ei moved his head a little to see what or who it was even though she already had an idea of who it was, and when she finally got to see her, her suspicions were confirmed, Yae Miko...

"What are you doing here Miko?" The kitsune raised her head that rested on the boy's other shoulder and looked at the archon with her mischievous smile.

"Good night Ei, don't mind me, I'm just resting from the long day I had, act like if I was not here" Miko returned to its previous position.

"Miko, What. Are. You. Doing?" The guuji looked at her friend again, this time noticing how her friend's eyes were beginning to turn bright purple.

"My, If you keep getting mad like that Ei, little one is going to leave you and go for someone else, I wouldn't mind comforting him fufu..." Miko tried to pass off her comment as a joke, but the archon did not like it at all.

"Miko, leave, NOW" the kitsune started to notice a little of electricity on the air, that was not a good sign, but Miko made the mistake of trying her luck a bit more.

"Mmm I don't think I would like that, maybe I should stay here" Miko moved closer to the still sleeping Aether, she was practically sitting on top of him.

Miko closed her eyes, letting herself relax in the boy's warmth, but a second later, she felt a great pain in her ears, as if someone was pulling them, when she opened her eyes, she saw how her friend was dragging her across the floor towards the exit.

"OW! W-What are you doing!?" Miko told her friend, who was heading towards the door, the way she walked reminded Miko of the Shogun, without doubts and with a single objective that this time, was quick out the kitsune of the bathroom.

And before she knew it, Miko was back in the locker room, the door slamming shut behind her.

*A little later*