Jealousy Part Two (Kokomi, Yelan, Beidou and Sara )

Kokomi: She doesn't like to show that she is jealous on public, but the people who know her can immediately know that something is wrong with her, she tends to get more serious, and her usual cheerful voice is replaced for a little more serious one, besides she also tends to get tired much faster, but that's something only her boyfriend knows.

Aether lately he began to notice these changes in Kokomi, when they started their relationship, it seems that nothing could bother the priestess, but everything changed the day of the monthly meeting that the representative of the Tenryou Commission, Kujou Sara, had with The Divine Priestess of Watatsumi Island, Kokomi herself.

Aether and Sara were quite close, they used to train together and with the constant visits that the boy made to the Tenshukaku they became good friends, or in as Sara said, he was the first true friend that she had ever made.

This did not bother Kokomi much, Aether had already told her about the friendship between Sara and him, he assured her that it was nothing more than that but seeing it in person was very different that hearing it from him, the one who was usually a very serious woman who did not smile even if her life depended on it, now seemed like any ordinary person when chatting with the boy, smiling and even laughing at the boy's (rather bad) jokes.

That woman looks like another person, she seemed like a normal person, she reminded her of...herself, the people who knew her said that when Aether was with her she seemed like a completely different person, happier, more joyful and that she even allowed herself to take breaks, Sara looked as a girl who changed for someone, she looked like Kokomi.

Something took over Kokomi's body, as if forcing her to go to where Aether and Sara were chatting, when Aether saw her, he smiled at her.
"Something wrong Kokomi?"

"Nothing dear, I just wanted to come to see what you were doing" Said Kokomi who immediately reached his hand and grabbed it, Aether noticed how her voice was a little different than her usual cheerful voice, it sounded a little more serious, Also, Kokomi usually didn't initiate physical contact in public, she was a bit embarrassed about that, but this time she grabbed his hand without hesitation.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, I think it would be time for us to return to Watatsumi, we are done with what we needed to do here" Kokomi looked him straight in the eye, it seemed that her recommendation was actually an order, Aether was beginning to suspect something, so he decided to comply with his girlfriend request.

Kokomi stayed in her place while Aether said goodbye to Sara, already when the tengu left the area, the couple left the place to return to their home.

In the teapot Kokomi went straight to their room without saying a word to Aether, who followed her to see what was wrong.

The priestess immediately jumped into the bed headfirst, she lay face down while Aether watched her from the door, a few seconds later, Kokomi patted the other side of the bed, indicating that she wanted the boy by her side.

As soon as Aether laid down on the bed, Kokomi attached herself on him, hugging him, her head rested on the boy's shoulder, Aether meanwhile put his arm around the girl's back.

"Are you recharging energy?" Asked Aether.

"Yes and I have to recharge a lot, it was a very exhausting day"

Yelan: She knows everything about where Aether is, who he's with and what he's been up to, she is quite jealous, but she hides it very well, usually if Aether tells her that today he is going to visit some woman like Keqing, Ganyu or Ningguang, she sends one of her assistants to follow him and report everything, there are times that she even follows him herself.