Your Mine Now | Ask Frisk and Company

No One's POV

Chara stared at Y/N in shock. 

Y/N: Hahaha...hahaha HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Y/N's mouth began to widen with nothing but pitch black inside of it, and his eyes began to darken, as his grip on Chara began to tighten on Chara's shoulders and his face continued to become more and more distorted.

Chara: Gah! G-Get the hell off of me!

Chara said ripping out of Y/N's grip and flying away but they then fell to the ground they looked at their hands confused, they couldn't fly anymore. When they looked around it didn't look the same as before. They were in the middle of nowhere surrounded by darkness. They glared as they looked around.

Chara: Where am I?! Come out and show yourself you Scizo-freak!

Chara then began to walk around continuing to scream at anything to get an answer 

Chara: I swear once I get my hands on you I'm gonna--

They then started to hear something revving  behind her

Chara: What the...?

They turned to see this guy revving up his chainsaw even louder

Chara: The hell is that? Hey! Who are you?!

He ran up to Chara with a scream

Chara: Wha?!

He slashed at Chara's neck but they were able to evade the slash by jumping back they tripped and fell on the floor, they looked back up at the man who stabbed the chainsaw down trying to hit Chara but they evaded the attack again and managed to kick the man but it did zero damage.

Chara: Zero damage?! What is this thing!?

The man let out another blood-curdling scream as it continued to slash at Chara, to the best of their ability dodged the incoming attacks.

Chara: I need to get out of here!

Chara turned around and began to run away the man chased after them still screaming and slashing.

Chara: Sh#t, sh#t, sh#t sh#t, sh#t! Where even am I?! Where am I going?!

Chara thought as they  continued running, they then spotted what looked like a giant purple door