NEVER AGAIN | Ask Frisk and Company | Episode 20

(kaden-the-kingcheetahkid said to askfriskandcompany: Well, Frisk, what was that about letting it happen right in front of you? I must have forgotten. Please do repeat yourself.)

Frisk: But...! I didn't want...! !...

(Anonymous said to askfriskandcompany: Those who fight "monsters" may also become "monsters", but those who let them roam free are n better than willing accomplices... Or in other words, congratulations on SIGNING SANS' DEATH WARRANT, FRISK)

Frisk: I didn't want this!! I just didn't want Chara to... Oh God...

Frisk said while holding their chest quivering 

(teffyjeffy said to askfriskandcompany: Frisk. I hate to say this but... it's really YOUR fault that this happened to Sans. HOW DO YOU FEEL?!)

Frisk: I-I'm sorry!! I... I... S-Saaaans...

Frisk said with tears in their eyes. Monster kid watched this happen. He was beginning to get mad

Monster Kid: YOU SHUT YOUR FACE, MYSTERIOUS VOICE FROM THE BEYOND!! IT WASN'T FRISK'S FAULT!! WHAT'S WITH ALL OF YOU BLAMING FRISK FOR SOMETHING CHARA DID?! FRISK IS AMAZING AND KIND AND WANTS TO SAVE EVERYONE! EVEN BAD PEOPLE LIKE CHARA! THAT ISN'T A BAD THING!!!!

Monster Kid roars with a small bit of fire spewing from his mouth. This shocked Frisk.

In the background, Toriel was holding Sans trying to heal him. Y/N was standing next to him just staring at Sans.

Toriel: It doesn't seem to be working...

Monster Kid: I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'VE BEEN LISTING TO YOU GUYS! YOU'RE A BUNCH OF DUMB SMELLY TURDS!

He roared now breathing a large amount of fire from his mouth into the air

Sans: Well to be fair, they did kinda warn me about the... the thing...with Frisk...that uh... one time... and... with the memes and stuff. That was very............yeah ...hehehe... I'm in so much pain guys.

Sans said weakly

This made everyone pause in shock while Flowey and Y/N just frowned 

Toriel: Sans! But! How is this possible?!

Flowey: It's possible cause he's a damn dirty liar.

Sans: Bbbrrring! Bbbrrring! Hello...? mhm ...yeah ...I see ...I'll tell him. It's for you "Flowey the Flower". It's the kettle, he says you're black.

(SCP-0000-2 said to askfriskandcompany: Y/N if you can do all that crazy stuff you can currently heal Sans)

Y/N: Yeah, I don't need to. Toriel can you lift his shirt for me, please?

Toriel: Hm? Oh... Wait just a moment...

Toriel said grabbing his shirt

Sans: ...Uhhmm...? Is ...something wrong?

She then lifted his shirt revealing a ketchup bottle on the stomach area where he was stabbed

Sans: Hhhhhhh?!?!?

Flowey: UAGHH! Mo-...!! Nnhh!!

Toriel: Oh......... Of course. The knife would not have hit any of your bones. And even if it had, it was silly of me to think skeletons could bleed. I should have known better.

She said with relief 

Sans however had a deep blush spreading all across his face

Y/N: Yeah I thought so. You can't stab a skeleton in the stomach area. Nothings there.