A PAINFUL METAPHOR | Ask Frisk and Company | Episode 19

The monsters then stopped assaulting Chara and held their battered bloody bruised body up.

Y/N: Do you feel your sins clawing at your back now Chara?!

Y/N yelled but as Chara weakly looked around they didn't see him anywhere. The floor began to shake and crack

Y/N: How sorry you must feel now!

They then began to break and underneath them were flames. Chara's eyes widened as they struggled to break loose from the monster's grip. They all began to sing down into the flames.

Chara: No, no! You can't! You can't do this! Please! Please don't do this! Don't do this to me!

Chara said through tears as they continued to sing into the flames.

Y/N: Don't worry you'll all an eternity to reflect on your action with nothing but the flames as a constant reminder...

Chara felt the heat of the flames start to scorch their body as they continued to free themselves. Y/N began to laugh as the music grew louder and louder drowning out Chara's screams.

Frisk: Y/N STOP DON'T KILL CHARA!

Y/N paused for a second as he had a look of confusion on his face. A few seconds later the ground began to fix itself, the monsters let go of Chara as they fell curled up in a ball, and started to shake. A few seconds later Chara flew out of Y/N's head and out into the real world

Chara: WHAA!!!

Chara screamed as they flew out of Y/N's head leaving him standing there

(jennythejeneral said to askfriskandcompany: Frisk, why didn't you let Y/N kill Chara? I mean Chara is just gonna come back for revenge especially after all of that)

(asknickanddavid-blog said to askfriskandcompany: I'm sorry Frisk, you wanna repeat that for me? I think you said something about "NOT" killing Chara? It must be a mistake on my part. There's no way after all they've done that you wouldn't let Y/N drag that murder baby to hell)

Frisk: I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I vowed to never harm anyone... And if I let CHara be killed in front of me without saying anything about it, it'd be as good as me killing them myself... Trust me... I'd know.

They said with a frown

(princess-moon-1 said to askfriskandcompany: Sans! Y/N! Are you okay!?)

Both Sans and Y/N look at each other before speaking

Sans/Y/N: Well...

Sans: I sorta feel like I was, uh, sucked through a wormhole? And then spat out into a volcano or something?

Y/N: And then run over by like forty-something trains, carrying armed bombs full of stupid bullsh-

Sans: Wait, wait... we can think of a better metaphor for how shockingly horrible we feel.

Y/N: Ok so imagine, like, an eldritch f*cking fairy godmother ascend from bullsh*t fairyland, she sprinkles magic fairy glitter on us casing every bone in our body to shatter.

Sans: Then she lovingly hands stitches each shard together using barbed wire and hot source before shoving us into a... um... wait... w-what...where those...spikey torture coffins called again...?

Undyne: You mean an iron maiden...?

Sans: yeah... yeah! That! So... like... uh... an iron maiden on wheels. Then the souls of the damned scream out in a chorus of "What's new pussycat" as were pulled down into the darkest pits of hell where some jackass prince is waiting for us with a smug entitled grin on his face.

Y/N: And he's like "Let's dance motherf*cker". And were violently pulled onto the dancefloor. For some reason, our face is melting and we can't say no so we are forced to endure his company. And then we drop it like it's hot and I start beatboxing aggressively to hide some shame.

Sans: He then proceeds to drag us down to some freaky horror dungeon and at this point, we can't even tell if we're real or a figment of our own imaginations. Then the dude turns into literal Satan and starts stroking some sort of contract and says "Signing your name in blood would really turn me on and then stabbing occurs...

Chara: Stabbing? You mean like this?!?

Chara then threw a knife at Sans lodging it in his stomach he was bleeding

Everyone but Y/N screamed. Y/N just looked confused.

The light in Sans's eyes began to fade out leaving nothing but black sockets 

Chara: Hey Sans... You're looking kinda stressed with my knife inside your chest.

Chara said with a big smile

Sans: He... he hehe... knife one, kid...

Sans then began to fall over

Papyrus: SAAAAAAANS!

Papyrus then successfully caught his brother

Papyrus: GOTCHA!

Papyrus: NYEH HEH HEH! IT'S A GOOD THING I WAS HERE TO CATCH YOU BROTHER OR ELSE THAT MAY HAVE ENDED IN TRAGEDY!

Sans didn't say anything

Papyrus: SANS...? ......SANS.../ SANS TH-THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!

Papyrus said nervously

Papyrus: TH-THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO B-BE NAPPING SANS!!!

Papyrus said with orange tears running from his eyes

Papyrus: S-SAAANS!!! SANS...P-PLEASE... WAKE UP...

Chara stared at Papyrus as he begged his brother to wake up. They began to remember something from their past

*FLASHBACK*

Asriel was crying while Chara was in bed sick and dying from eating the buttercup flowers

Asriel: Psst...Chara... Please...wake up... I don't like this plan anymore. I... I... 

Asriel said in between tears

*FLASHBACK OVER*

(pepepeanut said to askfriskandcomapny: PAPYRUS IS GONNA WRECK SOM SHI--

Papyrus: YOU!

This caused Chara to break out of their trance making them jump

Papyrus's eye glew a bright powerful orange with bones being summoned behind him

Papyrus: HOW COULD YOU?!

Papyrus began to shoot all of his bones at Chara who narrowly escaped them

Papyrus: HE DID NOTHING TO YOU!!!!

Chara: AAAAAAAGH!!!

PAPYRUS: WHY?! WHY?! WHY!?

He yelled as he continued to shoot bones at Chara before they flew through a wall to escape Papyrus's attack

PAPYRUS: WHHHHHHHHHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!

He yelled as he summoned his own gaster blaster and shot it at the wall Chara flew through. The blast destroyed the wall as the gaster blaster slowly disappeared while Papyrus began to sob

(Anonymous said: Papyrus...I'm so sorry but... He's gone.)

Papyrus: why...?

Papyrus said weakly before falling to his knees