Chapter 2

Driving to Yeoju for about an hour with my friends inside a van is really a good way to wake myself up early in the morning for the first filming of the first episode of the show.

"How come you all have the energy to do whatever you are all doing now?" I question them while I park our vehicle.

"It's already afternoon, unnie; of course we have that much energy after sleeping like a baby last night," said Eun, while gathering her things.

"Yeah, sleep like a baby, you say. Like every hour you call me just because you can't sleep and are very nervous about the filming and seeing the other crews," said Bora, teasing Hee.

I just shake my head and let them.

I see staff waiting for us, ready to let us know where we need to go once we are inside the building that says the name of the show.

Scenes that are being shown in the show for the public. (Mostly Nyx's part and in Y/N's POV)

I hear my friends gasping because of the scale inside the building, and I can say the same because, really, this is amazing.

Walking proudly, with me in the very back, I see them stop and look at what they are looking at.

I see our crew's logo and name, Luster Nyx, with the others, and shit's really not a freaking dream. This is very real.

I let my friends gush about the crew names they know and say their feelings about the show as we made our way to our hideout.

The works of Nyx—choreos and battles they have participated in—are being played in between the scenes.

"I am Y/N, and I believe that I am the leader of Nyx, which was formed in 2013, so it's been a decade. Our group has different kinds of styles when it comes to dancing, and I can say that we have a lot to show while being in this show. I don't know what else to say, so you all just need to keep an eye on us."

"Just like what our leader said, you all just have to keep an eye on us, so we are not going to talk more but show more," said Hee.

We are inside the dressing room/makeup room, fixing our fits and, for the others, their make-up. I just observe my friends doing their thing, being loud and all. I was shaking my head with all the opinions they shared about the outfits that are inside the room and the make-up style they wanted to have when the show started giving us a mission.

Everything is chaotic with all seven of them together, and I can't even back out now.

They have been going around the room trying everything they see gush about everything someone does.

I just sit and watch them in amusement while they do their normal thing.

When they calm down and come back to reality, I gesture to them to go outside and continue to find our way to our hideout.

They just really didn't stop talking, and my social battery's already running out. Really props to my friends for their energy.

I just follow them till they stop at a midnight blue-colored door.

We stop before the door and hear a lot of ruckus inside the other rooms. I guess we're the last group to arrive.

"Can't wait to meet you."

"Are you guys even ready?"

"Annyeeoooonngggg~"

I heard JiA and MJ read what was written on the board while Nari laughed out loud, making me wince with the volume.