Chapter 9

- Scenes that are in between the filming and not being played for the show -

I entered our room, seeing that everyone was just chilling, probably waiting for me, and that the room was almost spotless. Their things are already in their respective bags, and the trash-mostly water bottles and the packaging of snacks-is separated into their different elements, ready to be thrown away.

"You guys ready?" I ask them as I collect my things, not wanting to let them wait more because I know that they are already tired.

"Hmm."

"Yup."

"Yeah."

They said, making me chuckle, "You guys really are tired, no?"

"No shit, Sherlock. We've been here dancing, filming, and sitting for two consecutive days, and I miss my bed," said Nari.

"As if you didn't enjoy being here."

"I didn't say that, right?" she said, and I know that she just rolled her eyes at me even though I was not looking at her, still finishing collecting my stuff.

"I will pluck your eyes out if you don't stop rolling your eyes at me," I said, looking back at her and raising my eyebrow at her.

"And I will also pluck your eyes out if you don't stop undressing Bada with your stares," she said, smirking at me.

I heard "ooh's" and other side comments from my friends before I choked on my saliva once I processed what she just said.

"Fuck you," I said, not knowing what to say back to her.

"Only Nari unnie will make Y/N unnie speechless, and that is a fact, a legit statement, and 100 percent true," said MJ, still chuckling with Hee beside her, who is still full-blown laughing.

I didn't mind what they said after, but just grab my bag and stand up from where I am sitting. "Let's go; it's already pretty late."

Everyone just does that, pretty tired already from the happenings that happened these past two days.

I made sure that we didn't leave anything behind before closing the door and continuing to walk behind my friends.

All of us were just walking without talking to each other, feeling that even talking was a hassle. We just went straight outside till we got to our van.

As much as I am feeling the tiredness, I can't really ask Nari or Hee to drive us back, for I know that they already feel like shit, so I suck it up and take the driver seat and wait for them to settle.

"Buckle up and take a nap. We have at least 3 hours of being inside this 4-wheeled leather-smelling vehicle," I said while driving out of the filming location.

I look in the rearview mirror, seeing a familiar black sedan already following us, before bringing my attention back to my friends, who have already made themselves comfortable in their seats. Some already have their sleep masks on and their earphones playing music; others are just looking outside.

I adjust the volume on the radio just enough to not disturb everyone but enough for me to hear.

I make sure to pay more attention to the GPS, not wanting to be lost because we don't need to spend more time inside this vehicle instead feeling the comfortable mattress against our backs.

It's been hours since we left the filming location, and according to the GPS, we only have 15 minutes before we arrive at Nyx's building, where our studios and dorm rooms are.