Chapter 6

We settle and sit in a circle. We now need to vote on who's choreography is the one we are going to dance to.

"I just want to do the dance that looked the best. I want to dance Bada's," said Halo.

"I will go with Bada as well," said Kirsten.

"Bada's choreo has everything of the feedback that we all said in each other's preview dance. So, I will go with Bada's choreography," I said, looking at Bada and giving her a nod of approval because she really did great.

Everyone was agreeing that we would go with Bada's choreography when Mina butted in and said, "But what I'm curious about is that Halo-nim said she wanted to perform Bada's dance. Is it because you think you can steal it?"

Right, this is a competition.

"I don't think I can steal it," said Halo.

"But if you do end up stealing it, you can revise it to make it your own. And if some of Bada's parts are good, you can make it your own by adding in her parts. I'm wondering why no one is thinking of that," said Mina.

Mina's goal was to win this competition. She doesn't want to be friendly when it comes to missions. I mean, I can understand her because this is a freaking survival show, but I can't help but just let what she said enter my left ear and instantly go outside my right ear.

I know for myself if I deserve something, know when someone deserves something, and whatnot, so I just keep quiet and let them say whatever they want.

"Should we start over?" said NOB.

Called it.

"Wait, what's going on? At first, things were going to my advantage. But after Mina Myoung-saem comments, the mood changed all of a sudden. I wanted to put a stop to that," said Bada in the interview.

"I want to do a dance that looks really cool. This will last forever. If I do something of low quality, thinking I can steal it, the leader will end up heading in the wrong direction. I think people should consider that," said Bada. I wanted to add something to what she said, but I feel like I am getting biased for whatever reason, so I just keep it to myself and wait for someone to add something.

"It's not finished yet, so we should think about things more carefully," said Mina.

"Well, it seems like we need to have more time to think about this. How about we go back to our hideouts and go back here once we come up with a decision," I said, wanting to just finish this.

Everyone agreed with me, so we left the fight zone and went back to our respective rooms.

(The leaders return to their crew hideouts.)

I enter our room, seeing everyone inside. Their eyes instantly fell on my figure once I opened the door.

"So, did yours get picked?" asked MJ.

"No, we still haven't decided yet," I said, going straight to the couch.

"Why? You all have been gone for quite a while now," said Ji Woo.

"My energy can't take the atmosphere that surrounds us. I don't like it. Should we change our leader and be Nari?" I said, even though I know that it is not possible. All of them rolled their eyes at me, "Yeah, yeah," said Hee, dismissing what I had said.

"Well, after everyone performs their choreo, we vote, and all of us agree with Bada's, but Mina-nim said something about stealing or what. I don't really know, but yeah. I said we should think about it more and then come back once we have the decision," I said, replying to the emails from business.