Chapter 9: Alphas are a bunch of animals

Previous chapter:

She took a long, deep breath before taking my hands gently in her rough hands. She stared at me with those vulnerable and dead eyes and then her next words shook me.

Jungkook's POV:

What she said next made my stomach churn in disgust. I felt sick to my stomach.

Mrs kim: 9 months later, his dead body came to our house. His stomach was cut open and when I asked who did that to my pure angel, they said he was pregnant and the next heir's life was in danger so they did what was necessary to save the next heir.

I closed my eyes, and a few drops of tears dropped out of my eyes.

She took a deep, shaky breath before continuing.

I opened my eyes and looked at her fragile and shaking body. Mingyu took her in his arms and hugged her tightly.

Mrs Kim: They left me there alone with my little baby in my hands. They left me wailing and crying while holding my little angel. I yelled at them, wanting justice for my angel, but you know what they answered me with.

She looked at me straight in the eyes. Her eyes were dead, but if you look a little deeper, you'll see pain, longing, grief, heartbreak.

She chuckled before turning her face.

Mrs Kim: They said that it's what his alpha wanted, so they can't do anything. They said that omegas are for giving birth and breeding, so them dying in the process is ok. They said that it was my baby's responsibility to give birth to the child safely, so they did what must be done for the child to be safe for the kingdom.

I started sobbing myself with what unfairness and brutality that pure soul have gone through.

Mrs Kim: I accepted defeat. I decided to be with my little angel. I was going to leave the world, but a little baby was put in front of me. He was the exact copy of my little angel. He was my soobinie's baby. They had returned the baby saying he's an omega and they won't keep it, so they're returning it.

I looked at her, shocked. Why the hell would someone do that to a little child. How ruthless can these alphas be. They took an omega's life for the baby, and when the baby is an omega, they returned him, like he's some useless object which can be returned when not liked.

She smiled at me before standing up with the help of Mingyu.

Jungkook: But where's the baby?

She looked at me for a few seconds, and I shifted awkwardly in my seat, afraid I asked a sensitive question.

Mrs Kim: He got lost when he was 3, and we never saw him again. Everyone believed he had died.

I made an oh face and looked down. She patted my head lovingly before leaving.

I looked at her fading figure.

I sucked a deep breath and tried to put all the new heartbreaking information in my head.

I got out of my thoughts when I was held from waist and raised on my feet.

I looked at the owner of the hand and saw that it was Jin, with the others standing beside him with guilty faces except that beast, of course.

I stared at them for a minute, and suddenly, I felt nothing but disgust. The feeling of safety and happiness I felt with them for a few hours turned to disgust and hate.

I felt myself boiling in anger. I pushed Jin harshly and slapped him harshly in his face.

Jungkook: DO NOT DARE TO TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY BLOODY HANDS OF INNOCENT SOULS.

They looked shocked at me. I waited for them to get angry or lash out, but they just smiled sadly and nodded.

Jin: Miya, take Jungkook to his room.

Just then, an old lady wearing maid clothes nodded and smiled softly at me before she started walking, indicating for me to follow.

I looked at the 5 of them in disgust and made sure that they noticed the disgust in my eyes before leaving...