Chapter 5 - 'Disaster'

[Hey everyone, sorry for no update last week. I couldn't get out a chapter in time that I was happy with. Also...As some of you may know by now, my Dad passed away, so that was another thing. But like I stated elsewhere, I wanna write. So, please, no comments about taking time off. If I feel I need to, I will. But for now, I'm happy as is. Just thought I should explain what went down so you know!]

[You guys absolutely smashed out the vote goal last week, so, as promised, I'm here once again with a full on 15K word chapter!!! And this one is filled with so much good stuff you'll barely be able to contain yourself. Another thing, this book has reached a pretty big milestone. Because the characteristics of the reader are finally set in! What I mean by that is, these passed four chapters have had the reader have a different personality in each one. 

But with the last chapter, he's finally found an area in his life where he can be confident, whilst still himself. He can be afraid, without letting it overdue him. But, of course, there is always room for development. So if you're excited for what's come today, be sure to vote and let me know your thoughts in the comments. Because here we go people...The action starts now! After all, we did end on a pretty big cliffhanger last week~]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

The orange shine of the morning sun slowly began to rise over the surrounding area of Tokyo's Jujutsu High. The hours of a new day finally coming into sight for all those that called this place home. But whereas the likes of Panda, Itadori, Inumaki, Megumi, and the new student, Nobara, found themselves struggling to wake up. There were two people in particular who had already been awake for about thirty minutes now. But what could be more surprising than two people being awake since 6:30? 

Well, the fact that a surprisingly peaceful Maki found herself lying in her bed. Despite being awake, her eyes remained shut as she cuddled up next to an undisclosed object lying next to her. It wasn't long, however, until that undisclosed object was revealed to be none other than (Y/n) (L/n) himself. His own body lying peacefully, an arm wrapped around Maki's own body. Allowing her head to rest on the part of his shoulder, whilst her hand was placed gently on his bare chest. The two lying in peace, after having spent the night together. 

(Y/n) had expected the majority of the previous night being filled with his attempts to ask Maki to forgive him after the whole 'texting' fiasco that took place yesterday...Thanks to Gojo. But, instead, it was resolved rather quickly. However, Maki did demand a few things to properly seal the day. Those things being an undisclosed amount of time reserved for making out; and for (Y/n) to spend the night so Maki could have cuddles. It seemed no matter the attitude of a girl, they still demanded cuddles. Something (Y/n) was happy to offer. 

Though, as he soon found out, time for cuddles was coming to an end. Such misery was soon made known to Maki, as the sound of an alarm coming from (Y/n)'s phone on the nightstand suddenly went off.

~Ring~ ~Ring~ ~Ring~

The sound was enough to cause both sets of eyes to immediately snap open. It took a few minutes for the pair to adjust to it before Maki aimlessly reached behind her to somehow place (Y/n)'s alarm on snooze without even looking at his phone. Once done, Maki brought her arm back around and resumed cuddling up to (Y/n)'s body. Unfortunately for her, a groan from the boy's body was the start of her morning which she didn't like.

(Y/n): [Groans] "Well, then..." [Yawns] "...I guess I better get going before anyone else gets up."

Though when (Y/n) tried to get up out of the bed, he was immediately pushed back down by Maki. A single hand was all it took to keep him in place. When (Y/n) turned toward the girl in bed with him, he was greeted by a narrow glare that accompanied the messy green hair that surrounded the rest of her head.