Chapter 12 - 'Teenage Landscape -Part Two-'

[And we're back with JJK! Before we do, I want to be honest about something... I haven't felt like writing lately. It's not because I don't like writing. But it seems like lately, my books aren't doing as good as they have been at one point. And when you put a lot of effort into the stories you craft, it kinda gets you down in that degree. Even with this book, like, it does really well, don't get me wrong. But compared to the way it went for the first seven or so chapters, that kinda changes things a little when it doesn't do AS well. But I wanna keep going with it because... WE'RE ALMOST AT 100K READS FOR THIS STORY! Heck, by the time this chapter is out, we'll probably have already reached that mark. So thank you everyone...really...And to show how thankful I am... This chapter is for you guys.]

[Oh, and a Yandere Female Sukuna book is in the works. So keep an eye out for that~]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[Junpei's POV]

Every day feels the same. It always feels the same...

I wake up in the morning. I eat breakfast. I get ready for school. I hope on the Bus. I go to school. And I sit through the same old classes, over and over again, every single day. I don't think anyone around me notices just how repetitive it all is. Don't they get bored from it all? Don't they want it to change? But every time I look around at the faces of my classmates, I realize that just like everything else in life, they're always the same. They laugh and have fun with their friends, whilst I just watch alone. 

They look at the girls walking pass, even five days in a row, they'll still stare at the same girls. Don't they get tired of doing it? Then again, I guess if you're people with friends, looking at girls is only a natural thing. You look at them and wonder... What it would be like if you got lucky enough for them to even notice you. I guess in a way, I wasn't just bored watching everyone repeat the same actions over and over again. 

I think I'm just jealous. Angry. That I was the unfortunate one to be given the life of a loner. Left to simply be the watcher of the watchers. Whereas they did things that filled their daily goals, I ponder what it would be like if I were like them. If I were cool enough to have friends. If I was confident enough to smile at the pretty girls who walk on by. But whenever that thought enters my mind, I come to realize that every day is just the same. It's always the same. And when you're stuck with a life like mine. Living it every day isn't just a chore. It's a curse...

"He was totally ogling at my breasts!"

One thing I didn't understand, however, was that when those guys who were lucky enough to have friends and be popular looked at girls, no one batted an eye. But when I was just sitting alone eating my lunch like always, and just so happened to be unlucky enough to glance in the same direction of the prettiest girl in school, I was called a perv. And accused of doing something that I didn't even do. 

But it wasn't the names I was called that made me realize how unfair the world is, it was the fact that when I was accused of something like this, it didn't go through the teachers, it went straight to the monsters that lurk in between these school walls. Well, monsters may be a harsh word for some. Others would probably call them bullies. But me...No. I knew they weren't simple bullies. They were monsters, ones who preyed on the weak. And unfortunately for me, I was the weakest there was...

PUNCH!

The attack comes before I even know it. The single punch coming from the tallest of the bullies collided with my right cheek, the force alone enough to slam my body against the wired fence behind me. Despite how dumb these guys really were, they were smart enough to do this in a place where no teacher normally comes. So with the lack of anybody around, I didn't even bother to scream for help. I just looked up, as blood ran down my nose, at the four older guys that stood in front of me. In the middle, the prettiest girl in school. She was the one who claimed I had been checking out her breasts. But instead of belittling me for supposedly "checking her out" they just took the opportunity to torment me even more.