Treatment

>>Mael

Angeli moved her mouth to grab my neck or shoulder to force me around, most likely after which she was planning to rip my clothes.

My heart was pounding so loud I could hear it but even though I tried to fight, having a big ass werewolf pinning me down wasn't allowing me to escape.

This was the one time I thought about shifting but I haven't done it in such a long time that I've sort of lost my connection to my omega. I can't believe there was a time when I used to run wildly in the woods as a wolf.

That feeling of freedom seems to have been lost somewhere...

I bit my lower lip so tightly that it began to bleed.

Shit!

Am I really done for? Was this as far as I could have come? Where did I go wrong? Should I not have asked for my glasses?

I don't know, nothing feels right, to begin with...

As Angeli reached for my shoulder, a terrifying loud growl was heard a split second before something flashed past us. In that brief moment of time, Angeli was knocked off of me, the bone-crushing weight on top of me was suddenly no more yet it took me a moment to process that. The sound of something crashing made me look to the side where Angeli got her head bashed into the ground.

???

It took some time for all of us to notice what happened and then we looked in the direction of the action. Everyone's eyes were out of their sockets as they looked at the bigger black wolf that stood on top of Angeli.

Eli!!

Not only had he attacked her in a split second, but he also didn't give anyone a chance to notice him coming. Angeli's head was against a cracked ground.

Cracked ground?

I stared at it and soon realized there was blood seeping out of her head.

Oh...My God!!

I gulped as Eli looked at the rest. He was oozing blood lust, his eyes bright golden which showed he was at the peak of his anger. The way his wolf stood on top of another werewolf with so much wrath pheromones gave me goosebumps.

I don't know what made him so angry but he was ready to kill someone, that is if Angeli wasn't already dead.

The other three were frozen in their places as he stared at them. He didn't look at me as I slowly sat up but then I heard his voice in my head.

"Get out of here," Eli screamed in my mind and I automatically stood up as if I was hypnotized, still holding onto my clothes from the front, afraid they'd fall off me.

I didn't question him, and I had no plan of ever doing that, not after the way he yelled at me. I just turned around and ran away, into the forest, hoping that I won't come across anyone

***

I got the first aid kit from the inn staff and although they insisted on helping me, I refused. It took some convincing but I finally managed to get them all out of the medical room to take care of myself.

I sat on the bed and pulled the curtain all around for privacy, then sat down on the bed. I threw the shirt and the binder in the dustbin and placed another shirt on my lap then stopped moving.

I was still in a daze. I feel like there's something wrong with me. I feel so disturbed and uneasy. Is it because I'm constantly among Alphas? I shook my head, or is it because Eli has now saved my ass twice? I don't know, but Eli's figure that saved me today was very heavy on my brain.