The beginning of my sins

>>Mael (Years back)

The early ten years of my life were normal. I lived in the countryside with my mom and my sister and we went to a community school. My mother was a seamstress. It was the only profession she could take on since it was hard for her to communicate with normal people.

I had learned how to sign since I was a baby because how else would I talk to my family?

"Mama!" I ran to my mother wearing a frock, my hair in pigtails, and I jumped into her arms. She picked me up and twirled me around.

She kissed my cheek and I giggled. My mom was a lovely person and loved keeping her hair open; for some reason, she didn't like exposing her neck.

"Mama? Are you going to work again?"

'Yes, love,' She put me down and patted my head, 'You go play with your friend.'

"But my friend said he's going to play with his daddy today," I whined

My mom nodded, 'How about you play with Amara when she wakes up then?'

"Mama, how come I don't have a daddy?" I was genuinely just curious, "Everyone has a daddy."

Mom paused and thought about it, 'Well, I'll tell you about it someday. Mama has to go now.' She moved to walk away but I caught her dress.

"Mommy, did I ever have a daddy?" I frowned

She paused, then sighed, 'You do,'

"I do!!?" My eyes glistened up, "Where is he?"

'He lives somewhere far away.' She crouched down in front of me, 'If you grow up to be a good girl. He'll come to meet you.'

"Really?" My eyes shone at the information. For a little kid like me, it wasn't odd at all.

My mom nodded and stood up.

"Do you love daddy?" I asked with a glistening gaze.

She paused, 'It's not just love darling, between us, it's something else.' I didn't understand it but the expressions on my mom's face were grim and painful. There was a moment where she looked like she was in despair, but then she turned to me and smiled, 'I have to go now.'

"Okay... Bye." I waved my hand as she left for work.

What should I do? I sighed and sat on the porch of my house. I was still thinking about what to do when I heard someone running towards me.

"Grace!" It was my friend, Norn, he stopped in front of me, "Let's go and play!"

"But you were playing with your daddy today?"

"He said to bring you along."

"Really?" It got me excited.

"Yea! So let's go!"

He took my hand and pulled me with him. We went to the playground where I spent hours with Norn and his dad and just like that evening came and it was time to go back home.

"Grace? Are you sure you can give back alone?" Mr. Park asked me.

"Yes! I'm ten now." I said confidently and he patted my head. "Okay then. Norn, go with her."

"But I can go alone!" I folded my arms

"It's okay Grace." Norn gave me his hand to hold, "It's a boy's duty to protect girls!" His words made me blush.

I gave in pretty easily, "Okay." We held hands and walked to my house, chatting all the way but before we could reach the house a silhouette appeared behind us, placing something on both of our mouths and picking us up, they began to walk in the opposite direction. I don't know where we were being taken or what was even happening because a few seconds in and I passed out because of the weird smell of the cloth which was on my nose.

When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room, lying on a huge bed. I sat up and looked around, then crawled to the corner, got off, and walked to the door. As soon as I opened the door I heard some commotion.

"Well, I'm her father." The man who stood in front of her said, "Grace is my daughter!"

"Father?" I blinked at them.

They both shot their heads at me.

My mom ran to me and pulled me in her embrace, 'NO,' She shook her head at him.

"Yes Grace. I'm your father." The man smiled at me.

"You're daddy?" My eyes glistened.

'Don't listen to him, baby.' Mom glared at him, 'You have no rights over her.' She signed her words.

Dad sighed, "Lana, I can't understand what you're saying!" He shook his head at her, "There's no point in signing in front of anyone here."

She signed the words again and for some reason, he caught it this time.

"I do," He replied, "The court would give her to me too."

'By what law?' Mom was dumbstruck.

"Because I can provide way more for her than you ever could."

She shivered in fear, "Please. Don't. Why do you want her to have a son."

"He-" He cleared his throat, "Well, he's sick. That's why I need her right now." He pointed at me.

'You have a wife.'

He glared at mama who glared back, she could understand the meaning behind his gaze that I could not.

"I need that child."

'You want an omega heir?' Mom mocked him, 'You? Who thinks nothing of omega's but a toy to play with when they're in their heat.'

"That was an accident." He growled, "You did that!!" He raised his voice, "That was you!!" He blamed my mother.

'You're not having Grace.'

"Do you have any ways to stop me?"

'I-'

"Run away? Escape? You have no option."

'You will never be able to make a female omega an heir.'

"You don't need to worry about anything." A tall beautiful female entered the lounge and crouched down next to me.

"Grace was it? Would you like to meet your brother?" I was still next to my mom

"My brother?" I asked and mom put her hands around me.

'No!' Mom pulled me away, stood up with me in her arms, and was about to leave when two guys blocked her path. One of them pulled me away from her and the other restrained her

"Mama!!" We tried to reach for each other but were separated.

"Take her to Mael's room." The tall female answered and the man did what he was told.

'Don't hurt her.' My mom begged, but no one could understand her. The devastation of not being able to convey her feelings or words to anyone brought tears to her eyes.

"Oh! Please, don't cry." The tall female said, "It's only for the time being." She growled at him, "You of all people don't have any right to cry!"

Her words hit my mom and she froze. While I was being taken away, my mom stood there with a guilty expression on her face.