Youve changed

You're not yourself.

The rift had opened allowing hermits to enter empires smp, however this wasn't the first time, the previous time this had happened only had been able to enter through the rift, however this time there where other people, yet this was the least of Jimmys problems, his first problem was why the hell was Grian here! Again! He hated the man so much, he hated Grian almost more than he hated Scott, and he hated Scott a lot.

Jimmy sighed as he looked over at the winged man not much unlike himself, he took a few steps forward looking directly into his pesky little eyes, Grian simply stared back, not uttering a word.

Grian didn't mine Tim, he wasn't that bad of a person, yet he had never understand why Jimmy hated him so much, was it because of evo? Was Martyn spreading emojis again in the life series?.. no, no that couldn't be the case you see, because everybody's memories got wiped unless they won, and jimmy hadn't won any of the games where Martyn had been spreading rumours.

The two where just staring at eachother looking almost dumbfounded to be in the same space as the other, I mean sure It happened before, but Lizzie had promised she'd fixed the issue, had she lied? Perhaps, but that was the least of their worries now, eventually Grian was the one who stepped forward cleaning his throat.

"Now now Tim, I don't know why you're staring at me like a starved wolf but can you please stop? It's fairly unsettling, though I doubt you'd even understand what that means, your brain is the size of a pea. No offence," Grian has said snickering slightly at his own words, it was only playful teasing, he did that too all his friends.

Jimmy stared at him before scowling slightly, "now you listen here bud. I will not fall for your games. I know what you are, I know what you did to them. I know where you came from. I know you're past. And don't call my brain pea sized." He said through gritted teeth.

If Jimmy wasn't the size of a toy Grian would probably have been concerned or frightened, but he was the size of a toy, he could easily pick him up and place
Him in a composter so he just simply laughed at the man's struggled attempt of being intimidating feeling no pity at all for him.

"Now now Tim, there's no need to be cranky is there, is it past the little man's bedtime? Awww he's cranky because he's sleepy!!" Grian mocked looking down at jimmy as he stepped closer having to strain to stop a laugh escaping his lips, a truly difficult task, don't laugh at jimmy for five minutes.

"I swear I'm going to fu-" Jimmy had began yet was cut off by the sound of a horn, who was that? He looked at Grian confused, was it him? Was Grian messing with him?

The two of the men both suddenly stayed dead still listening eventually hearing the sound of footsteps, and a slight sizzling noise?, they turned Jimmy being first to react.

"Is that, my rancher!" He said happily his entire mood changing as he spotted tango, he had missed him deeply, there was nobody he cared for more than tango, Jimmy ran over to him hugging around his leg like a small child.

Tango had to refrain himself from snickering as he patted the top of Jimmys head, he looked at Grian mouthing 'why is he so small!?!' A grin on his face.

Grian replied, "Because he's a toy tango! Can't you tell? I mean I thought it was pretty obvious" he said stifling a laugh