Chapter 22

*chris*

DEZYRE

I woke up in my bed with only underwear and this big ass shirt. Chris was right beside me checking his phone. I was praying i didn't do shit with this nigga...only thing he had on was boxers. I sighed at how stupid i was, I'm not prepared this grown up life i just let some nigga stay the night! And im pregnant.

"Chris...why you still here?!?" I asked looking at him.

"You said i could stay...shit i stayed" I stared at him confused but it was all a blur. "I took you're bra off you was sweating alot..." he trailed off looking back at his phone.

Something wasn't right. I knew that. I got out the bed looking at the spot i was laying in. Nothing.

"Well i think i can take it from here you can go" i tried to sound as happy as possible.

"Damn i can't stay alittle longer?" i shook my head grabbing a shirt putting it on and giving his back. He got dressed giving me a side hug letting himself out. I got in the shower and got ready to go to the store.

20 mins later

I walked out the door, when i felt like i was being watched, nobody was there so i kept heading to the car which nade me even more uncomfortable. I ignored the feeling and drove to walmart since it was closest at least if the car breaks down.

I got out the car and rushed into the store running straight into Chris, he started smiling but he was with some girl and her kid, I'm guessing his girlfriend.

"Wassup Dez" he said pulling me into a hug, the girl mugged me so i didn't hug him back.

"Hey who's your friend?" i asked looking over at the girl.

"The fuck you worried bout it for?" she snapped, i looked around to see who she was talking to, hoes in Georgia already mad and I'm pregnant! If i really wanted Chris i could have him in a quick second.

"The fuck you salty for? I just asked who you was i don't want ya man bitch I'm from L.A i don't got time for drama with you! We both got a kid to worry bout" I grabbed a buggy walking away, i heard Chris checking her even more but i wasn't even worried bout that. I felt like Darious ass rubbed off alittle more on me, i missed him. I had to get a damn house phone till i could actually afford other shit, being a stripper didn't seem that bad...i was just worried about trying to find a place for Kari. I was considering the lady next door, any job i got he would need to be watched.

I continued shopping and thinking of how i was gonna make it through.

DARIOUS

I had just gotten done fucking amber, she ain't as bad as it seems though but Dezyre will always be the best i ever had, she just ain't suck dick. I pulled into her parents house banging on the door, her dad answered looking at me he started smirking.

"Why you here boy that girl long gone and kicked your ass back to the rat infested hood you belong in" i don't even know why the fuck i came here!

"Where y'all sent her why you so fucking evil you knew i loved her so why you sent her away?!"

"Your ass is a mistake and you just ruined her life doing what you did now get the fuck off my property before i arrest you"

"You already took my homie away!! You a bitter old ass nigga!" i yelled at him he was just smiling at me, i wanted to open fire on his ass just put a hot one down his throat but that wouldn't end well.

"Goodbye Darious" he told me slamming the door, i heard all the locks on the door being placed, i walked away pissed the fuck off,i got in my car and just drove to Kendra house Jace was there, he'd been there since his baby was born.