chapter 6

DEZYRE'S POV

I got out of bed and called kemia I'm gonna end up going somewhere anyways so i might as well make plans. Kemia answered yelling at somebody so i held the phone away until she said hello.

"Wanna go to the park?" i asked plopping down on the bed.

"Yea girl after you left the bonfire shit went crazy Hollistasia and Aeropostiella weave caught on fire burned right to the scalp!" i burst out laughing they both had some long ass weave too!

"Be ready in a little bit i gotta convince my dad to let me go he grounded me for two weeks cause He found out Darious took me to the party and he got mad cause he was trying to attack Darious then lied bout it hoping i woud take his side!"

"Yaass bitch you and Darious perfect i like how it sound Dezyre and Darious" i shook my head and said bye before hanging up the phone, i put on some shorts and a sports bra cause it's hot as hell outside! Hopefully ain't no hoes getting to thirsty I'm thinking maybe i should bring water bottle, stay hydrated!

I went downstairs and saw my dad in the living room i ran and jumped on his lap. "Dezyre Smith get off me" he snapped i moved sitting next to him.

"Can i go to the park?" i asked giving him puppy eyes.

"Nope you grounded remember and stop looking retard for somebody see you" somebody shitted in his coffee.

"Darryl let her go shes 18 and technically an adult!" my mama yelled from the kitchen,most of the time she got my back so if my dad say no she'll say yes, the props of being an only child and a girl at that.

"She still living in my damn house!" he yelled jumping up, they old asses bout to argue of course.

He walked into the kitchen so i ran out and down the street to Kemia house. She was outside sitting on the porch steps doing her little sister hair. "I'm ready" i said sitting next to her.

"Ma I'm gone!" she yelled, we got up and walked towards the park niggas was hollering at the both of us but i ignored them and they had to have they little nigga moment and quote "You wasn't that cute anyways" guys these days! Of course all they friends laughed and the next one started hollering.

"Look at that big ass crowd!" Kemia said running over there and i followed, we pushed our way to see Darious hold a gun to a nigga head on the ground.

"Whats going on why he doing this in public?" u whispered to some girl standing next to me.

"This nigga stoled from him they was fighting real dirty till Darious pulled a gun out" she smacked on the gum she had, i don't believe the word 'stoled' even exist!

"You think you just gone steal and not fucking pay for my shit who you think i am?!" Darious yelled, everybody just watched and whisper cause the dude ain't respond."You better have all 30,000 by the fucking 30th of this month or Imma bust a cap in yo ass!" the guys nodded frantic and Darious got up and kicked him twice in the rib cage before looking around in the crowd. His eyes landed on me, i stared straight back before grabbing Kemia, we gonna go to the fancy park cause this ratchet one got me thinking I'm the next victim. Darious came up beside me on a motorcycle.

"Get in Dezzy" he smiled i shook m head, I'm scared to be on a motorcycle, my 14 year old cousin died in a motorcycle accident cause my uncle was turning and he fell off that ain't bout to be me!

"Girl gooo I'll be fine!" Kemia pushed me towards the bike like i was bout to get on!

"Babygirl get on!" Darious said reaching out his hand.

"Y'all bitches must be out of y'all damn minds! I don't ride motorcycles plus you don't got a helmet on or nothing!" he chuckled getting off the bike. I went to run but he pulled me back and made me get on, he got on quick as possible and dove off so i couldn't get off. "Darious stop.I'm scraed!"i yelled gripping him tighter he only sped up, i felt my hair blowing in the wind and come to think of it liked the feeling.

"Hold on we making a turn" i had a flashback of the accident with my cousin and instantly tensed up, i squeezed my eyes shut and felt us turning but the motorcycle didn't go plunging to it's side thank god!

About 5 minutes later we pulled up to Dairy queen, he went inside and ordered and bung the food back outside where we ate and talked.

"You know for one of them street niggas you not bad at all" he smirked.

"Never was bout time you figured that out so you can give me a chance!"

"Not yet..." i mumbled he sighed putting down his icecream.

"Not yet?! we supposed to be to that level!"

"Well we not cause of the fact that i just actually got to know you better, i'm not easy to win over like some hoes be" some girl walked past and i saw him breaking his neck trying to stare at her ass."That's another reason why.."

"Naw i wasn't looking at her!" he said getting defensive.I shook my head and laughed it off he know damn well what he was doing!

DARIOUS POV

After about an hour i dropped Dezyre off home, she kissed my cheek and left and so did i, my car was in the shop getting it's window repaired so i rented this motorcycle. I headed home and chilled with my ma since we never do anymore between her job, my job, and school.

"How's everything with you and that girl her daddy ain't come at you wrong right you know i will go off" i shook my head smiling.

"If he did i think i would be able to handle my self ma" she smiled.

"Mhm what about the girl you chasing her ain't you?"

"Yup and it'll all be worth it when i do get her!"

"She better not be like Amber i can't wait to meet her"

"Nah Amber just a hoe this girl different i wanna spend my life around her u just wanna be near her"

"Mhm well don't get hurt in the process son" i nodded and went upstairs, I'm bout to rest up, me and Jace supposed to be going out to handle some shit with Flex!

HEY GUYS/GALS, GO READ MY OTHER BOOK SIDECHICK PWEEZ

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT OR VOTE!