chapter 12

DARIOUS

I sat in the courtroom with Flex they proved him guilty soon as he pledged not to lie, he couldn't lie anyways since they had videos. They were just bout to give him his years when i zoned out, what if he did get life? We gone have to find somebody to replace him now i gotta be careful bout who i kill cause i can't get locked up!

"Life in prison case dismissed" is all i heard, ah shit no.

"Lady don't you think life is alittle too much i mean self defense bitch the fuck wrong with y'all?! He was set up!" They all looked at me.

"Sir its final so get your things and leave" The judge said, everybody was staring at me.

"Hell no man y'all think yall own shit! y'all aint even get the full story!"

"Darious let it go man imma be alright" Flex said looking back at me. I sighed, this is why i don't like the police!

"Imma come visit later" he just nodded while they took him back. I walked out to see Dezyre sitting there waiting. She looked up at me and smiled a little. 

"How'd it go?" she asked hugging me tight, i kissed her cheek

"He got life" She pulled way looking at me like she was bout to cry, she ain't even know who Flex was and she getting all emotional bout him.

"Darious I'm so sorry bae" she kissed me again even though i was perfectly fine.

"C'mon imma follow you home then you can get in my car with me" She nodded going to get in her car. I hoped in my car and bit my lip waiting for her to pull off. Today is not my day....i just feel like killing some people everybody pissing me off right bout now.

I saw Dezyre was goe and pulled out soeeding after her, i was going 0 in a school zone ain't like some dumb ass kid gone come running out in the road so i can hit them and if they do....well thats they fault! I don't want kids and i never will that simple i mean i don't care for them at all, hopefull Dezyre ain't gone want kids when we married i probaly won't tell her no though. I got thrpugh the school zone safely and sped up some Dezyre ass must be speeding cause i don't see her nowhere!

DEZYRE

I got out and ran in the house my dad was the only one home...great.

"Where you been at" he said looking back at me from his newspaper, ain't like he read the shit anyways.

"Courthouse supporting a friend you got life in prison" he chuckled getting up facing me.

"Babygirl its for your own good that nigga Darious gone be next I'm not playing with you Dezyre i need you to understand I'm trying to keep YOU safe"

"dad if i wanted help i would've just ask you for it damn man"I covered my mouth but it was too late i had already said it.

"Go to your room Dezyre" he said, i ran upstairs and watched out the window as Darious pulled up. Its bout to go down for real.

I rushed downstairs and opened the door quick as possible, my dad stood in the doorway watching. Darious got out the car pushing me to the side, he was red and had his fist balled up tight, i could tell he was clenching his jaw.is

"C'mon Darious since you wanna fight so bad ain't nothing stopping you this time"  my dad taunted him closing the door to the house, he was getting closer by the minute.

"Darious stop!" i yelled trying to push him back but that ain't work. He got moved me and charged at my dad only to be picked up and slammed right on the ground. I covered my eyes but he got right back up and started punching my dad in the face and stomach causing him to stumble back some but he eventually kept his balance. They were full blown fighting now but i ain't know what the hell to do. My mom sped up and pulled into the driveqay half arking and running up to them, together we pulled Darious from off of my dad.

"Dezyre lets go!" he yelledthrowing his shirt off since it was ripped. My dad jumped up looking perfectly fine.

"Remember this shit boy you ain't gone never take me down!" he yelled Going into the house, my mom looked at me but followed my dad into the house. I sighed going to Darious' car and hopping in.

"Are you ok?" i said looking at him, he kept his eyes straight on the road, he had a cut on his arm but that was it besides the red on his back from being slammed. I sighed looking out the window.

Why this had to happen now?! I felt the car going alittle faster and realized he was speeding to his house. but i kept quiet i ain't wanna get into no fight with him!

COMMENT