chapter 11

DEZYRE'S POV

I hurried home to see my mom and dad sitting there...they looked pissed great. Maybe if i didn't move they won't see me.

"Dezyre over here now!" my dad yelled causing me to jump. I sped walked over and sat on the couch looking at him then at my mother, they both had the same expression though my ma face looked alittle softer, i could tell it was fake.  "What i told you about hanging with that fool you so call like?! You stepping out of your place and you need to remember you live in my house under my rules!"

"You acting llike we had sex he ain't touch me and i ain't touch him!" he looked at me with that look every parent gives their child that 'Did they really just talk back' look.

"Dezyre don't argue back with him what he says goes now go to your room" i rolled my eyes and sat back on the couch shit i ain't doing nothing that gonna hurt me they act like im getting pregnant by him!

"All we do is chill and y'all can't understand that ma you had me at 18 so why you tripping cause dad was a drug dealer too and yall cant deny nothing cause i seen pictures and heard some stuff.."

"Dezyre!" they both snapped at me, i snatched my phone off the couch and stomped upstairs fuck this fuck that just fuck everything!

I took a shower and laid down watching tv i ain't even in the mood for this shit! I texted Darious but he ain't respond, guess he busy or something.

DARIOUS POV

I sat at the police station, Flex was sitting across from me, this all Dezyre dad fault! He got my second closet nigga locked up over a fucking date. I can't be mad at her cause she gotta put up with his shit every day. I saw she had texted me but i couldn't respond right now.

"Darious...if i gotta stay in here i want you to keep getting your shit don't worry bout me" he said i just nodded my nigga bout to be locked up for life i aready know! 

"Whatever we need to do just write it to us" i said, he just looked away though I hate Dezyre dad man.

I felt some type of anger coming over me though. I rushed to my car and sped to Dezyre house. I got out knocking on the door until someone cane to the door, her dad at that.

"Surprised you ain't locked up yet!"he smirked befire saying "One of ya guys already got arrest he getting life and i v know it!"

"You can go to fucking hell you know that you lucky i don't fight eldery people cause nigga i woulda been beat that ass!" he just smirked and Dezyre came down.

"Darious you ok?!" she asked rushing and hugging me.

"Yea" i kissed her right infront if her dad causing her to blush hard.

"Dezyre get yo ass in the house"

"You not bout to fucking talking to her like that" i moved her out the way getting in his face but her mom came to the door."Im out Dezyre imma see you later cause this shit is pissing me off" they all watched me get in my car and drive off i hate that nigga!

JACE POV

I sat in class texting when Kendra came in there, she been acting so fucking weird and i don't even know why!

"I need to talk to you" she said, i got up walking out with her.

"Wassup?" i smiled but she just frowned looking towards the school doors i saw her mama standing right there. Its about to go down.

"She wants to talk to you" she grabbed my hand leading me to her mama who was giving me a stank ass look.

"You got my daughter pregnant?!" she snapped putting her hands on her hips which she ain't have.

"I guess so.." i mumbled she rolled her eyes, i just looked at Kendra and back at her, why am i always in drama with the ladies i mean im sexy and all but damn and in this case it ain't like that but still!

"Im expecting money from from you nigga! I don't want you with her no more Kendra will be home school and you can drive us to the appointments but thats it! Child support is coming your way!"

"So you wanted to get pregnant by me cause y'all wanted money" i asked looking at Kendra, she shook her head fast with tears in her eyes.

"Jace this ain't as bad as it seems!" she said wiping her tears.

"Kendra c'mon!" her mama snapped pulling her. They so lucky imma pay this shit cause its my child but imma always wanna kill one of them and one day that shit might happen!