Chapter Three: Arrival

At Auradon Prep the school band played as the limo pulled up, the driver got out and opened the door on his side as Carlos and Jay fell out fighting over a scarf "You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asked from the ground "Because you want it!" Jay said pulling harder as the girls came out the other side while soon-to-be king Ben walked up with a young girl, his girlfriend Princess Audry and an older woman, Fairy Godmother. "Guys, guys, guys." Mal stated "We have an audience." "Just, uh, cleaning up." Jay chuckled as he helped Carlos up saying "Get up." "Leave it like you found it." Fairy Godmother told them in a sing-song voice "And by that I mean just leave it." she said more sternly, making Jay throw all the electronics from the limo back.

"Hello foxy." Jay said as he caught sight of Audrey "Names Jay." she laughed nervously before Fairy Godmother interrupted "Welcome to Auradon." she greeted "I'm Fairy Godmother. Headmistress." she curtsied "The Fairy Godmother?" Hadley asked in shock "As in Bippidi-Boppidi-Boo?" Mal elaborated "Bippidi-Boppidi-you betcha.'" "Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella, when you just appeared with that sparkly wand and bright smile... and that sparkly wand." Mal said clicking her tongue "That was a long time ago as I always say 'Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future'." "It's so good to finally meet you." Ben and Audrey took a step "I'm Ben." "Prince Benjamine. And future King." Audrey corrected "You had me at Prince." Evie sighed dreamily "My mom's a Queen witch makes me a Princess." she curtsied for emphasis and once again Audrey giggled nervously "The Evil Queen has no Royal status here. And neither do you." "This is Audrey." Ben told them "Princess Audrey. His girlfriend." Audey corrected and grabbed Ben's hand "Right, Bennyboo?" she asked and Ben chuckled before Fairy Godmother tore them apart and approached the Villain Kids as she said "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of knowledge are never shut! But the library hours are from eight to eleven and I have a little thing about curfew." The five laughed politely before Fairy Godmother walked away and the band followed her in a two by two line.

"It is so, so, so, so good to finally meet you... all" Ben chimed as he walked over to Jay to shake his hand but ended with a punched shoulder. The king to be moved over to Mal and simply stared at her before continuing "This is a momentous occasion." Ben moves to Carlos and says "One that I hope will go down in history." he pulled his hand back and licked something off of it before asking "Chocolate?" then moved to Hadley "A day Auradon and the Isle start to become one." he moves to Evie and shakes her hand "And a day our two peoples start to heal" "Or a day you show five people's where the bathrooms are." Mal said making Ben and Audrey move back over to her "A bit much?" Ben asked "A little more than a bit." Mal responded before either two stood in a comfortable silence that didn't last for Audrey jumped in and said "Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, right? Y'know I totally don't blame your mom for trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh! My mom's Aurora. Sleeping-" "Beauty!" Mal interjected in Audrey's monolog "Yeah, I've heard the name. And you know I totally don't blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in their whole kingdom except my mother to there stupid christening." "Water under the bridge." Audrey added "Totes!" Mal finished and the two laughed awkwardly. "Okay!" Ben said once they finished and clapped his hands "How 'bought a tour?"

"Auradon Prep, originally built three hundred years ago and when Auradon came together was transformed into a high school." the five followed the future King and his girlfriend as they passed a statue of King Adam himself. Ben clapped twice, turning the statue from King to Beast which got Carlos screaming and jumping into Jay's arms "Carlos, it's okay. My father wanted his statue to transform from Beast to Man to show that anyone can change." Ben explained "Does he shed much?" Mal asked "Yeah, my mom won't let him on the couch." Mal looked at him to see if he was joking but he only walked away instead of telling them, before they followed the King inside Jay set Carlos down who tried to turn the Beast King into Adam the King, it didn't work and he whimpered as he followed the others.