First Epilogue: Ohayohay, hey

Evil Queen, Cruella, Jafar, and Hades came to the balcony and heard music playing as they say fireworks coming from Auradon.

"Oh, yeah yeah" (Mal) "Let's set it off," (Evie) "Oh yeah!" (Both Evie and Hadley) "You can make it happen" (Hadley) "Ohayohay, hey!" (Everyone)  "Kings and Queen's it our time to rise, write the books, story of our lives. This is us taking back the night" (Ben) "Ohayohay, hey!" (All) "Break the spell, we where born this way." (Hadley and Hestia) "Be yourself, forget that DNA" (Ashton and Matteo) "Everybody raise your hands and say..." (Mal) "Ohayohay, hey!" (Everybody) "Sound the alarm, get on your feet." (Hadley) "Let's set it off and rock this beat. Dance till your heart is wild and free" (Evie) "Ooh, oh oh!" (All) "Feeling the power let it all out" (Hadley) "Like what you see in the mirror shout. We got the keys the kingdoms ours" (Evie) "Ooh, oh, oh! Ohayohay, hey! Let's set it off, oh yeah. Start a chain reaction, never let it stop. Let's set it off, oh yeah. You can make it happen, with everything you got. Let's set it off! We got to set it off! Get ready, set it off. We got to set it off" (All) "Yo! It's time to set this thing off. Let's make it happen now. I'll make my own, ignore all the rumors. Show 'em how my passion sounds. They all told me I should back down. Jugde'in me cause of my background. Thinkin' 'bout changin' my path now. Nah I ain't goin' out like that." (Jay and Carlos) "Feeling the power, let it all out, like what you see in the mirror, shout!" (Audrey) "We got the keys the kingdoms ours" (Ben) "Ooh, oh oh! (All) "Oooooh, yeah" (Evie) "Let's set it off, oh yeah!" (All) "Let's set this thing off!" (All the guys) "Start a chain reaction, never let's it stop. Let's set it off, oh yeah. You can make it happen, with everything you got. Let's set it off! Get ready set it off!" (All) "C'mon" (Ben) "We got to set it off!" (All) "That's right!" (Jay) "Get ready, set it off. We got to set it off. Get ready set it off.  We got to set it off. Get ready set it off." (All) "3, 2, 1, uh!" (Some voice) 

"Uh oh, oh oh oh oh..." Mal sang as she went to run up the stairs to meet back up with with Ben when Hadley grabbed her shoulder "Hey, Mal I-I need to go back to the Isle." "What?" Mal questioned "But, you're-you're not-" "My father. I know but that doesn't mean I can stay here. The Isle is my home and I love Auradon but I don't belong here." Mal sighed at Hadley's explanation "Okay, I'll have Ben get a limo to take you back..." "Oh! Bu-but for tomorrow, I'm not leaving this party!" Mal laughed before saying "What are you gonna tell Ashton." Hadley gawked at her as she ran up and finished their song "Let's set it off, oh yeah" (All) "Let's set this off." (The Guys) "Start a chain reaction never let it stop let's set it off, oh yeah. You can make it happen, with everything you got. We got to set it off. Let's set it off, get ready let's set it off!" (All).

As the song ended everyone bowed at there King and his girlfriend Mal laughed before gasping and turned her head around, her eyes glowed green as she spoke "You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?"