♡𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲♡

It was your birthday. You've been out the whole day spending your birthday with your family and friends. Meanwhile, You haven't gotten the chance to spend your birthday with Hobie. You're happy that you're able to spend your birthday with your families and friends, but you wanted to spend your birthday with your lover.

Your birthday event finally comes to an end. You came back home from your birthday party that your friends planned for you. It was probably around 9pm when you reached back to your shared apartment with Hobie.

When you unlocked the door, the apartment was dark. You took your shoes off and turned on the light, expecting a surprise but there was nothing. You were upset that Hobie didn't plan you anything but you shook it off.

The apartment wasn't decorated with any balloons, or birthday signs. You walked into your shared bedroom and yet, nothing. You let out a sigh and sat down on the edge of the bed and cried. You decided to forget about it and went to shower. As you start the shower, you went to grab your clothes.

The moment you open your wardrobe there was a note on top of a dress.

"I'd love to see my lady in this dress♡"

You smiled as you read the note. You felt like an idiot for crying a few minutes ago. You took the dress and kept the note in a drawer where you kept all notes Hobie has ever sent you. You started showering and got excited.

Once you finished showering you put on the dress and smiled. When you were about to brush your teeth you notice another note on the cup.

"I know you're tired, but I promise tonight will be worth it. So get yourself ready, my sweetheart."

You quickly get yourself ready and make sure you look amazing for Hobie.

You finished off your make up and all that and left your bedroom. You walked out to the living room just to see a man outside your balcony hanging upside down. You immediately walked towards your balcony and open the sliding door to see the person you've been longing to see the whole day.

"You look perfect my love" he smiled and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you, you look fancy today, and handsome as always" you chuckle as it's your first time seeing him in quite a fancy fit.

"I'm all dressed up only for you, My Lady"

You grinned as he got on his feet infront of you and sliding his arm onto your waist.

"Ready for your amazing Late Night Birthday date, love?" He smirked as he plant a soft kiss on your temple.

"I'm more than ready" you said with a nod.

You both linked your arms together and left your apartment. You both walked together like the cutest couple in the world.

"Where are we going?" You asked curiously. He didn't reply, instead he just gives you a smile.

You know he's not going to tell you so you just continue walking with him until he brought you to a stop.

You both then reached your favourite place and you gasp. You turned to look at him and gave him a look.

"What?" He chuckles and lets you walk in the book store first.

You walked in and you were filled with excitement. The thoughts of you getting more books and all that makes you excited.

Hobie lets you wander off around the book store. But he still follows slowly behind you. He saw you looking at some books that you're interested in but you didn't bought any, just one.

You both walked to the cashier and he paid for your books. You both left the book store and head to the next stop. Hobie brought you to the place where you both first met.

Chérie Café. You both walked in and the waitress brought you both to an empty table for 2. You both chose to sit a the booth so you both could sit next to eachother.The waitress took your orders and left you both alone.

"Are you enjoying the night so far?" He asked while he hold your hand in his.

You nodded and grinned "I do, I love spending my birthday night with you" you smiled at him and caress his hand.

The waitress came back with your orders and you both ate your dinner. It was your 2nd dinner, but Hobie hadn't had his dinner yet so you have your dinner again but this time with Hobie.

After finish eating and talking. You and Hobie both left the Cafe and Hobie brought you to stargazing and watch some fireworks.

You both were sitting on the grass next to eachother holding hands, your head on his shoulder and his head on yours.

"Happy Birthday My love. I'm glad I could spend your birthday with you and make you smile" he says softly as he stare at the sky.

"Thank you" you whispered to him.

He suddenly moved and remove your hand from his. "I got a surprise for you darling. But I want you to stay here okay? And close your eyes until I tell you to open them" You nodded in reply and did what he told you to do.

He left and a few minutes later he came back. "Open your eyes sweetheart."

Your eyes flutter open and you saw your man kneeling infront of you holding a bouquet of flowers with books and on his other hand a cake with the word "Happy Birthday my angel" written on it.

You cover your mouth and felt like crying. You squealed and hug him tightly and kissing his cheeks. "Thank you, thank you so much darling!"

You excitedly took the bouquet and make a wish before blowing the candles.

Hobie puts the cake aside and slowly leaned in closer until your lips met. Once your lips lock together, right on time the fireworks went off. The fireworks exploded beautifully on the sky as you both kissed.

*CLICK*

You both heard a camera snap and the person gave you a polaroid then left. You both were confused and looked at the photo. It was a picture of you both kissing as the firework went off. You smiled but you felt guilty for not being able to thank the person who took the picture.

"I love you, baby" he whispered to your ears as his arms wrap around your waist.

"I love you too Hobie"

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧