♡𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚♡

Christmas has finally arrived. Everyone gathered in the living room near the christmas tree. Y/n had planned to do secret santa this year, cause why not?

Gwen, Pavitr, Miles, Hobie was there. They were all talking as y/n enters the living room with a tray of hot chocolates and of course chocolate chip cookies, who doesn't like chocolate chip cookies?

"Luv! Let me help you there" Hobie got up and quickly took the tray from y/n and pass it to everyone.

"Damn y/n, these hot chocolate are delicious especially with the toppings you added" Gwen said as she sips her AMAZING DELICIOUS hot chocolate.

"I agree they taste amazing! Plus these marshmallows are so adorable!" Pavitr shoves his cup infront of miles face.

After a bunch of comments about the hot chocolate, they finally quiet down and start opening their presents.

"Alright why not Gwen first?" Pavitr sit up excitedly as Gwen took her present.

She starts unwrapping her present and there was a box filled with a sweater and some cute figurines and also her favourite snacks.

"Oh my goshh, they are so cute and pretty! And oh my god new sweater?!" She squealed and took out the sweater. Pavitr grins widely "Do you like it?!"

"Do i? Of course i do! Are you my secret santa?" Gwen asked pavitr with a curious look on her face. Pavitr laugh and nodded claiming that he is indeed Gwen's secret santa.

Next up was Miles turn to open his present. His presents was packed in a christmas themed paper bag. Inside was filled with sketchbooks, snacks and a new skateboard.

"Woah! A skateboard? You gotta be kidding me? Who got me these?!" His eyes widens as he pick up the skateboard. On the otherside Gwen was smiling and admit that she's his secret santa.

"Thanks Gwen! I really appreciate it" he smiled with a slight blush on his face. Pavitr and Hobie started wiggling their eyebrows and y/n just laughed.

"W-what?" Miles quickly put all his gifts back in the paper bag and look the other way where Gwen was.

"OooOooOh nOtHing" Hobie and Pavitr both teases him.

"Alright its Hobie's turn?" Miles said then got cut off by Pavitr "NO! Me first! We leave the 'parents' last". Both y/n and Hobie just laughed and intertwine their hands together as they all watch Pavitr excitedly unwrap his gift.

He peaks his head in the box and inside is a big rubber duck plush. "Oh my god it's soooooo CUTEEEEEEE" He screamed and hugs the duck plush tightly in his arms.

"I know it's not much but i still hope you like it" Miles scratches the back of his head. "I don't care, i love it! Ohh i have to show it off to gayatri!" He said excitedly, and everyone just laughed and smiled.

There's only 2 people left that haven't open their gift, which is Hobie and Y/n.

Hobie sighs in disbelief that he's joining them to celebrate christmas.

'Course he doesn't celebrate christmas, he HATES capitalism. But for the sake of y/n, he'd do anything for her to be happy.

It was y/n's turn to unwrap her present. She reached for her present but Hobie beat her to it.

"Here luv" he smiles as he passed the present to her. "Thank you" she smiled and starts to unwrap her gift.

Her gift was from no other than her SWEET-HANDSOME-TALL-ASS-BOYFRIEND, Hobie.

Inside was a handmade ribbon, that Hobie made for her. A flower bouquet that he picked out for her. A handmade teddy bear, that he made for her too. And more of y/n's favourite things that he made for her. Clearly everything he gave y/n was all the ones that he made by himself.

"Oh my gosh! The teddy is so adorable! It even has your scent on it!" She smelled the teddy and her face was plastered with a huge smile.

"Damn Hobie, you did that all for her?" The three of them were surprised, it was their first time seeing Hobie made so many things for someone.

He smiled and nodded "Course i did, all for m'lady" he said and kiss y/n's cheek.

Finally it's Hobie's turn to unwrap his present. He unwraps his gift and it was a painting of him, and a bunch of polaroid photos of him and y/n, he smiled and chuckle.

"Gosh this looks beautiful luv" he was amazed at how good y/n is at painting plus y/n also got Hobie some of his favourite band music album for him (the ones that he doesn't have ofcourse).

After they all opened their presents, they decided to watch a movie together. Doesn't it sound perfect watching a movie on a christmas night? Yes it does.

They set up the living room and got themselves some cozy blankets. They then started the movie, Miles sitting at the edge of the couch with Gwen next to him and Pavitr between Gwen and Hobie, and y/n between Hobie's leg.

And they continued their night talking while watching the movie, played some board games and even karaoke.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

A/N
🎄❄️MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE❄️🎄

Hope you have a wonderful christmas😻 this is my christmas gift for you guys😋😋🙌 HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING IT, I got lazy and also ran out of idea in the middle of writing the story because im on a holiday trip😀😀 so BARE WITH ME

Okay thats all my lovies😻😻 STAY HEALTHY, STAY SAFE, STAY HYDRATED, EAT, GET ENOUGH REST

I LOVE YOU ALL MUUACH😽😽🤍🤍🤍