♡𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞♡

You were enjoying your morning tea on your balcony until you heard your doorbell ring. You put down your cup of tea on your table and walk up to the door.

You unlock your door to see a bouquet of flowers and a heart shape chocolate box and a paper bag. You took the gifts and brought it in your apartment. You placed it on your counter and saw a note attached to the bouquet.

"Happy Valentine's day sweetheart. I've drop by to give you your gifts. Im sorry that I'm not there to give it to you on person. I haven't finished setting everything up for us. Wait for me okay? Make sure to wear the dress i got for you. I love you so much, i'll pick you up at 12"

You look through the paper bag and saw the dress he meant. It was a red dress that suits the colour for valentine. You smiled and went to finish your tea and get ready before Hobie comes to pick you up.

After you're done with dressing up, you spray your favourite perfume on yourself so that you smell good.

Not long later you heard a knock and you excitedly walk up to your door and unlock it to see your handsome loving man standing outside your door.

"Hello gorgeous, you look stunning in that dress" he smiled and you hug him tightly. "You look stunning yourself. I rarely get to see you in a suit" you chuckle.

"Well this is your only chance to see me in a suit" you laugh and closed the door behind you as you both left your apartment block.

Once you both step outside your apartment building, he led you to his car. He drive you both to your guys first destination, a cafe.

"I'm sure my lady is hungry, we should fill our stomach with some yums?" You nodded in reply.

He held your hand and you both walked in the cafe and took a seat. You both ordered your meal and had small talks.

"Do you like the flowers i got you?" He asked. "They're lovely" you smiled as he caressed your hands.

Soon the waitress served your foods and you guys enjoy your meals while talking. "Where do you wanna go next, love?" He asked. "What about the park?" "Sounds good to me" he replied with a smile.

After finishing the meal, you both went to the park for a walk. Suddenly you squealed from the sight of the ducks "look at how adorable they are!" Hobie smiled from the sight of you grinning.

He looks at you lovingly as you play with the ducks. He feels so lucky to have you, and felt happy to see the sight of his lady smiling. He has always loved the sight of you smiling, he thinks its beautiful.

"You wanna feed them?" He brings out a packet filled with breads out of his pocket. "Yes please!" You replied excitedly. He passed you the bread and crouched next to you as you feed the ducks.

Its finally around 6 pm and Hobie was bringing you to have dinner with him in a fancy restaurant. It surprised you that he chose to eat at such place, but he wanted today to be special. He's not the type to eat at a fancy restaurant, especially he's known to be an anarchist.

"I chose the best spot for us to eat. Right outside on the balcony, beautiful view, and a beautiful lady. Perfect for our romantic date" he laughed. You let out a chuckle as you both enjoy your dinner with your wines.

While you're eating suddenly you hear a loud pop. You turned your head to the side to see fireworks setting off in the sky. You turned to look at Hobie, just to see his eyes already on you.

"You planned this all my love?" He nodded in reponse. He got up from his chair and offer you his hand, you took his hand and he brought you into a spot with a clearer view of the city and the fireworks.

Hobie stood behind you with his arms wrapped around your waist while the both of you watched the fireworks go off. It felt just perfect, spending your whole valentine day with him. Having a perfect dinner night with him.

You turned your head to look up at him, and he looked down at you. He leaned his head closer to yours, leaving his lips just a few inches away from your lips.

Both of your lips touched and lock on eachothers. The both of you continue enjoying the sweet, passionate, and romantic moment under the night sky with fireworks going off.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

A/N
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE. ENJOY SPENDING YOUR DAY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES (If youre not single👩‍🦲)

Please do not ask why i used the words "Enjoy" or "Enjoying" so much. I don't even know why.

BUT I don't have much to say, So ENJOY YOUR DAY. STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, EAT YUMMY, DRINK ALOT, GET ENOUGH SLEEP.

BAI BAI, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF🤍🤍 I LOVE YOU ALL MUAH💋