♡𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♡

You and Hobie had just came home from a dinner date. Both of you walking in your shared apartment looking damp while laughing.

You both had decided to run back home through the rain instead of taking the cab. Even though he could've swing you both back, you wanted to run through the rain with him.

You and Hobie head to shower and changed into clean and dry clothes. Hobie had decided to continue the night by watching horror movies with you, so he went to the living room to set the movie up as you do your night-routine in the bedroom.

Once he finished he walked in the bedroom and watched you do your night routine. He then walked up to you and kiss your head softly.

"You look so beautiful, you're always taking good care of yourself. Your skin. Your health" he smiled.

"Thank you, love" you smiled back as you finish doing your night-routine.

He offers you his hand and lead you to the living room. He made the living room looked so cozy yet romantic for the both of you.

"You didn't have to decorated this much, love" you said as you sit on the couch. "I will for my love." He replied as he sit next to you and cover you up with a cozy blanket.

"What movie do you want to watch, luv?" Hobie asked as he scrolls around netflix. "Have you heard of 'Last Night In Soho'?" He turned his head to you and raised a brow.

"Yeah, but you sure 'bout that movie? I heard it's quite disturbing. Even some people got PTSD cause of it." He said as he searched for the movie. "I mean.. we can try watching it..?" You said as you pull the blanket closer to you.

"Alright then, you ready for the movie? Your popcorns are ready on the coffee table. I prepared some drinks too." He grab the popcorn and wrap his other hand around your waist.

The movie started rolling and you snuggle closer to Hobie. As the movie went on the intensity got higher, the movie looked like it was filmed for real, so realistic. The actors really sold the film. The gore scenes were very realistic, enough to make you squirm. The movie was getting very intense.

An hour went by, you were wide awake with Hobie. You had screamed a few times from the jumpscares that made you cling onto Hobie tightly. He didn't mind, instead loved the fact you were clinging onto him.

The movie then finally ended, leaving you in a shock with the ending plot. You were still quiet scared with the scene where main character was surrounded by the deads. Hobie chuckled and caress your head.

"You alright love?" He kiss your temple softly to calm yourself down. "Yeah, just scared a little" you replied back to him.

"It's also quiet late now, 'think we should go to bed now" you yawned and wrapped your arms around Hobie. "Yeah, you look tired. I'll carry you to bed yeah?" He swooped you up in his arms and brought you to your shared bedrooms.

The both of you then head to a sweet deep sleep after the long day filled with activities you did together.

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

A/N

THIS IS SO SHORT. O.M.G.😭😮‍💨😭😮‍💨😭😮‍💨 I cannot, my brain isn't giving me ideas on what to write. Save my brain😁🤍 anyways, please don't mind my choice of movie. I just thought of a horror movie I watched back then. And it was quiet good🥹 so i wanted to put it in the story.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT STORY. AND THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING OR UPDATING ANYTHING. I have nothing in my brain, no inspiration, no ideas, NOTHING. Its empty😮‍💨 its only filled with Hobie😻

If I HAVE any ideas for new story then i'll upload another one this month. I DO NOT PROMISE ANTTHING. I just haven't been getting any ideas or whatever🤦‍♀️

OKAY BABAI, STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, STAY HYDRATED, GET ENOUGH SLEEP, EAT, I LOVE YOU ALL🤍🤍🤍 TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

AND TYSM FOR THE READS, I CAN'T BELIEVE I REACHED 10K+ READS ON THE OTHER BOOK🥹🥹🥹 AND 500+ READS ON THIS ONE

[I wanted to promote this other book I made that doesn't involves Hobie or spiderverse. But like, I haven't been continuing the story either🤦‍♀️ BUT IF YOU GUYS ARE SO KIND TO CHECK IT OUT PLS DO, TYSM🥹🥹]

MUAH MUAH, LOVE YOU ALL😚🤍😚🤍