Chapter 9-Rain Dinners

Zela's POV

I didn't know what to think as most of the crew got chased right into Crocodile's clutches by the marine named Smoker. He, fortunately never met me not therefore did not recognize me. 

I sighed, the whole crew with the exception of me, Sanji and Chopper fell for Crocodile's trap. I might as well talk to Sanji or something. 

As expected, Sanji was swooning over some girls when I found him. "Sanji!" I called trying to get the blonde cook's attention.

"Zela-chwann! Where have you been? Is the crew alright?"

"As well as they can be being captured by a warlord." I replied glumly.

Sanji's entire expression changed. "Crocodile got them? (I nodded) Don't worry Zela-chan, we'll get them out as soon as we find Chopper."

I smiled in relief. Of course Sanji has a plan, though I bet I could get them out easily as well. As I walked next to Sanji keeping him concentrated on the task, my shoulders began to sag. It really is nice without a pair of eyes boring into me all the time. I still don't know what Ace thinks about me but I hope he forgives me- at least temporarily. 

Slight time skip-

"Talk." I commanded the man in front of us. The Baroque work agent quickly agreed due to my devil fruit and started talking into the transporter snail. Standing there, I couldn't help but admire Sanji- or should I say Mr. Prince's technique. However, we still need a key. 

Walking along with Sanji across the bridge as Chopper went to distract the Warlord and his partner, Sanji kicked down the bridge as soon as Mr.0 and Ms. All sunday crossed over. 

As I turned around slightly to see the reaction of the two, I noticed Miss All Sunday giving us a glance. She knew. My heart hammered a bit in my chest but I didn't say a word to Sanji as we sped up our pace. 

"Sanji! Zela!" 

My heart lifted as we heard the cries of the crew. They were still alive! The only problem was that the room was going to flood soon.

"One of the bannanagators has the key." Nami was saying. 

Sanji and I nodded as we got to work. "Collier Strike!" "Tempest Kick"

None of the bannanagators we attacked had the key, but a iron ball rolled out of one of them. 

A skinny man popped out of the ball- a man with a number 3 on the top of his head. "MR.3!?"

"I'm free!" Mr.3 shouted. "Thank goodness I used the last ounce of my energy to create this ball to hide in!"

"You..." Sanji growled. But before he could continue, I put a hand on the cook's shoulder. Sanji immediately melted at my touch. "Yes Zela-chwannn~"

"You can make a iron key with your wax powers right?" I asked Mr.3. 

"Yes but I'm not going to!" Mr.3 declared proudly as he began to try to leave the room.

I took a deep breathe and activated my devil fruit powers. "Mr.3-kun~ Can you please unlock this cell? For me. Please~"

Mr.3's eyes turned to hearts, quite odd for someone that has his looks. "Anything for you my beautiful!"

Both Sanji and Zoro glared at him while Nami and Vivi gave me a thumbs up and Captain Smoker looked a little too interested than he should be.

As Mr.3 let the crew out, we knew our only way to survive is to swim to the surface. Except for the fact that half of us can't even swim. 

Sanji, being the closest to me grabbed my waist and with his other free hand held on to Luffy. Zoro acting on Luffy's orders swam to where Smoker was and hoisted him up. Nami, Vivi and Ussop took care of themselves as Mr.3 also tried his best to get out of the almost- full-of-water room.

As the crew got onto the surface Smoker faced Zoro. "Why did you guys help me?!" 

Zoro shrugged. "Captain's orders."

Smoker turned to Luffy as Luffy got to the surface and threw up a ton of water. "Close your mouth next time you baka!" Sanji snarled at his captain as he helped me up gently. 

"Because I think you're not such a bad guy!" Luffy answered Smoker as the marine repeated himself again. 

Smoker gave the boy a blank look before stepping aside.  "You guys better go now, the marines are coming."

Luffy gave Smoker a big grin. "Thanks old man!"

The marine gave Luffy his best side eye that went unnoticed as the crew started running. "I'll catch you next time straw-hat!" the navy captain bellowed after the running pirates. 

That was REALLY short but I literally didn't know what to write for that one. I'm going straight to the fighting next chapter because why not? And I'm sorry if I got some of the facts wrong. I'm not sure if Vivi was with them in that prison. I'm too lazy to rewatch it and is just going through the fandom for the facts :D

Vote~ Comment~ Enjoy~