Chapter 0

Story Arc:
Where Journey Began

Chapter 0:
The Beginning.

[??? POV]

I have a question for you... what will you do if you been give a chance to go to another world?

Throughout all of the time, there are various answers been given.

Some will go to an adventure to know what it feel living in a fantasy world.

Some will go around and collect any possible Waifu for they so called harem.

Some may will go crazy and decided to become too Overpower to the point of challanging Gods.

Or...

Become all three at once.

But I think they were all onto something.

Anyway, I don't know how it happened. A moment ago, I'm just a normal your everyday teenager enjoying his peaceful high school Otaku's life of study, playing games, reading manga and watching anime. Pretty much normal if I can said.

But at some point, I suddenly happened to found myself in a complete another place that has nothing but endless blackness, is this the infamous Void?

A place that the Authors of those Fanfic always used to begin they Isekai Fanfic story of they MC where the MC will goes and end up due to dying in various way?

Also the place where MC will meet some Random Omnipotent Being and been give a wishes that later been reincarnated in they favourite anime world?

Yeah, sound about right. So, what should I do now? Wait for my Random Omnipotent Being come to pick me up?

...

...

...

...

...

"This kinda boring though" I said, still waiting for my Random Omnipotent Being to pick me up. I don't know how long I have been here. The onky thing I can do is remember as much anime or manga I can and recall them which is hard as I'm not that memorizing type of person.

As I keep waiting, something like a portal made of light appeared in front of me. Out of the portal a humanoid female figure wearing a white clothes came out of it and not gonna lie, her appearance really stunning and beautiful if I be honest.

 Out of the portal a humanoid female figure wearing a white clothes came out of it and not gonna lie, her appearance really stunning and beautiful if I be honest

She smile and looked towards me and said, "Forgive me for making you waiting." she said in a very soft and gentle apologetic tone.

I awake from daze and replied "Ah, It's okay. But still, may I ask why I am here and who are you?"

Hearing my question the girl smile and answer, "You rather a calm one unlike the others are you?."

"To answer your first question, you has been choose by me in order to help me protecting humanity." She answer.

"What you mean by protecting humanity?" I asked back as I feel I know this scenario yet can't remember where.

"Let's me explain it. In another world, humanity has been ruled by the Supernatural World even the Age of Gods has ended, they still exist and rule everything from the shadow"

"Some who live in Supernatural World regard human as nothing but a toy they can play for they amusement and throw away once they are useless. Only few of them who never see human as such and even threat them as family or even friends."

"Because of this, I want you to help me protecting them in my stead." She finish explained the situation as I nodded my head.

"I see. May I ask of why you can't do it by yourself?" I decided to ask again.

"Because I can't. Someone like me is forbidden to descend to the world due a restriction been put on me." She said, sadly.

"... What are you if I may ask?" I ask as I actually know that she may is what people called as Random Omnipotent Being, but to be restriction is something to take note off.

"... And that is where I shall answer you second question" She said.

Suddenly, she started to glow brightly to the point the serrounding place that once filled with darkness of the void begin to light up.

"I am Alaya, the Will of Humanity and Primordial Goddess of Mankind. I has come and choose you as my Guardian and Champion" She introduce herself.

".... Bloody hell" I cursed as now I know why it feel familiar.

This literally straight up from Fate/Stay Night where Alternative Timeline/Universe of Emiya Shirou/Archer become a Counter Guardian for Alaya.

"... Where the exit?" I asked as I don't want to deal with this situation.

[To Be Continue]