🌸Chapter One: A New Beginning🌸

A/n: 

the link isn't working up top🥲

youtube.com/watch?v=Xzxt9HiZHVQ 

🫶

———————————————————————————————————-

Y/n was chilling in her room like usual; watching the wonderful anime, demon slayer. It was raining heavily outside; thunder crashing down onto the moist ground like it cheated in monopoly; heavily.

"Ahh, I love the rain, but I can't hear a damn thing anyone is saying on my phone. i can't turn it up either, it'll wake everybody up.."  Y/n grumbled to herself; slumping back into her bed backboard, annoyed.

"Whatever, I'll just turn it up a liiiitle bit.. heheh...." 

Y/n's fingers glide across the two volume buttons, before pressing the top one to turn the sound up a bit.

{BANG!}

Lighting had hit y/n's home. Too bad she still had her phone charger in, eh?

"A-ah! What the f-fuck! Ow- I........."  she trails off, harsh tingles of shock Immersing through her body, leaving her there in, well.. shock. 

Y/n's pov

My body feels numb, even though I can feel everything. It's as if I'm stuck here paralyzed. Like little sharp rusty needles poking in my skin, one by one but not coming out.

"..well shit." I say to myself quietly, almost coming out as a squeak. Hahah, maybe this is what I get for browsing wattpad a little too often. Oops.

Soon enough, my body goes completely frail. All I see is completely white. 

..Like a whiteboard, waiting to written on. To be made into something.

————————————————————————————————————

Birds chirp around me. some of them annoying, some soothing. Like a forest-y alarm to get the hell up.

I feel soft greenish grass beneath me. Rustling against my skin. Perfectly contradicting to how the birds were trying to wake me up, the grass felt soothing. Like it was trying to keep me asleep, grounded. 

I open my eyes reluctantly, sun glaring through my eyelids as I sleepily roll over, some loose dirt sticking to my arm.

"..ugh.. what the.."

  While still half asleep as I push myself up out of my sleeping position with my weary arms; they apparently had to wake up too.

I look around drowsily, vision still a bit blurry. I see a beautiful landscape, filled with all sorts of wonderful shades of green. Different ferns and vines were crawling up the sides of trees, clinging tightly to them. There's a narrow dusty dirt path in front of me, a bit of the soft dirt blowing off the ground every time the wind beats down on it.

I look up, and see a gorgeous cherry blossom tree leaned over me, raining down petals onto my soft skin. The smell was almost intoxicating, at least sweetly, luring me in. The dark trunk of the tree swirling and twirling, it looked like it could never fall. Maybe it was like me, in some way. Here in another world, still alive. Still...