🌸Chapter Two: Get Off Me, Yellow Boy!🌸

A/n:

The words won't be exact to what's said in the anime, sorry 😭🫶 I hope it still comes off okay 👍

\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\

Me and Inosuke had eventually reached the farm, where Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and a lady were bickering. Inosuke was carrying me with a hand grabbed roughly around my waist to his side, me facing the ground with my limbs drooping in the air. He sets me down near a tree to watch the strange scene unfolding in front of us, scratching his head.

"Damn, now I want to popcorn...." I think to myself, sighing.

"Waahh, b-but, I want to marry you!!~ you like me, right?? Right??~" Zenitsu whines, flailing about like an oversized toddler who didn't get his way. Tanjiro was looking at him in disgust, as if he just looked at a pesky insect.

Inosuke was looking at the scene, laughing his ass of hysterically. Not gonna lie, I was laughing my ass off too.

Tanjiro eyes flick over to us, confused for a second before waving a hand signifying for us to come help pull him away with a sheepish smile. He grabs onto Zenitsu, trying to get him forcefully away from the poor woman.

I get the message, and run over with bare feet across the silky grass. I hadn't even realized that I didn't have shoes on, I was still getting used to being in a new strange world after all.

"Ah- shit! Ow ow..." I yelp halfway over there, I had stepped on a spiky little burr . The little thing pierces itself into my foot, and I stop running and grab my foot, examining it carefully. The little thing was right in the middle of my foot, and it was decently deep since I was running over there and It put more pressure to the ground when I was stepping. I had a decently high pain endurance, so it wasn't toooooo bad. But still hurt. I just stand there on one foot for a second, kinda looking like an odd flamingo that didn't have its bearings.

I look away, pressing my eyes shut firmly as my hand hovers over the burr buried into my foot. I'm about to pull it out, until I feel someone body slam me to the ground.

"Waaooww!! So pretty!!~" zenitsu says, hugging me tightly on the ground, wiggling like a mischievous worm. He had lots of blush on his face, a perfect red ketchup match for his French fry hair.🍟 it seems that when I yelped in pain, it caught his attention and he ran over.

I just lay there for a second, deadpanning. He was totally forgotten about the other women he was just begging to accept his feelings, well, more... forcing, to accept his feelings. How shallow.

Tanjiro was now focusing on the scene with us too, and looked at me with those sweet concerned eyes. he bowed to the woman Zenitsu was just clinging too, a look of disgust and offense written on her face, as if to say 'am I that easy to move on from??' She scoffed.

After a second, it looked like she had already moved on. She didn't say a word, but I could practically feel the weight of dealing with Zenitsu falling off her shoulders, and crashing onto me like a brick. Great, guess I'm a babysitter now.

"Ah! get off me, yellow boy!!" I say, trying to peel him off me like an bandaid that's sticking to me a little to tight. It's fitting, since I just got a wound anyway.

"Nooo~! I finally found my true love~~" he whines, clinging onto me like a giant koala, smiling with a cheeky grin. Inosuke was still snickering, it didn't look like he was planning on helping whatsoever.

I hear footsteps by me, and see Tanjiro rushing over to attempt to try and pry the clingy boy off of me. He tries, but to no avail. He really is like a little koala, but take out the cute. And add annoying.