《'Morning Love'》

Y/n woke up with a small, kitten yawn, sitting up as they rubbed their eyes. "Morning Beautiful" Racthet's voice was heard as Y/n looked up, smiling. "How did you sleep?" Ratchet asked as Y/n yawned again before answering with. "Pretty good" They said, also smiling. "Thats good, Wheeljack has gone to get some breakfast for us" He said with a small chuckle as Y/n snickered. "If Im being honest.. Im surprised anyone lets him near a stove.." Y/N snickered as they said this, Ratchet agreed. "He's gotten better at cooking, but he's still a wimp with boiling water to cook noodles or boil eggs" Ratchet said with a small but noticeable snicker. "Im the same way, so I don't blame him" Y/N smiled as they said that..

The two chatted before Wheeljack came back, carrying a tray of food as he walked over. "Here you go" Wheeljack said with a small, beautiful smile as he set the tray down, Y/N smiled as Ratchet grabbed them and held them close as Y/N ate.. was it certain they forgot of something..? Yeah, it was certain they did.. as Y/N ate, they started to feel nauseous before remembering.. they got up and went to the bathroom, throwing up as Wheeljack and Ratchet got worried and went to go comfort them. As Y/N vomited, the two realized the slight bump.. could they be..? No, it wasn't possible.. right? They decided not to question it though.