~The Reveal?~

3rd person POV
It had been awhile since ~The Day~
It came to the point Y/N had to stay inside their room until nightfall to go out and do anything as the hoodies weren't hiding the bump.
| °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° |
Ratchet's POV
It had been some time, I started realizing how Y/N would be in her room, my curiosity got the best of me.. I stayed up one night out in the kitchen..
| °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° |
Y/N's POV

I stayed up, waiting until it got quiet, once it got quiet and I heard absolutely nothing, I walked out of my room, going to the kitchen.. just to be met with Ratchet. "And why are you still awake?" Ratchet asked looking to me as I looked away to avoid eye contact. "Getting food" I said as he walked forward, humming as he looked at me. "Getting food at 11pm in the night, and you're isolating yourself from everyone you know that right? We worry about you Y/N" Ratchet said softly, looking at me as I hesitated to speak. I kept my gaze directed to the side, breathing heavily as I spoke. "I-I.." I was a stuttering mess, sighing softly as Ratchet's gaze went down. "Hm..? A bumb..?" He asked as I tensed up. "Please Y/N.. Tell me" He said as I let out a shaky breath, looking to him as I spoke. "I-I got p-pregnant by two b-bots..." I said softly, looking down. "Who?" He asked as I tensed up more.. "W-wheeljack..... and y-you..." I said softly, he seemed surprise, shocked for the most part. "Since when?" He asked as I looked. "Y-you t-two got drunk a-and I interfered... we e-ended up.. y'know.. t-then this happened" I said softly, explaining it as best I could.
| °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° |
Ratchet's POV

I seemed worried more then shocked now, looking at Y/N as I sighed. "I know its an embarrassing question to ask but.. we didn't go to hard on you, did we...?" I asked softly "you g-guys were p-pretty gentle.." Y/N said softly as I nodded, I then looked at the bump. "How far are you into your pregnancy?" I asked as they looked up. "5 m-months.." Y/N said softly as they looked at me, I smiled. "We can care for you, y'know, you don't have to hide" I said softly, smiling at them as they smiled back. "I wish I knew before-hand, I would've had way more fun" I joked, laughing at their red flushed face. "Y-you two did l-leave me l-limping for a w-week" Y/N said embarrassed, looking down as I chuckled, pulling them close as I picked Y/N up, holding them to my chest. "You're so beautiful Y/N" I said smiling, Y/N smiled back. "And you two are handsome" Y/N said as they giggled, I chuckled. "You're really easy to submit if you didn't fight back while we were drunk" I said smirking. "Shush! I do not submit easily!" Y/N said as they blushed, I chuckled.
| °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° |
3rd Person POV

The two then joked for some of the night, before Ratchet made some food for Y/N, they smiled as they ate. Then the two went to Wheeljack's room, long story short Y/N found out the two were together and slept in a shared room, Y/N got on the bed as she snuggled close to Wheeljack. He had been awake and smiled, holding her close as he knew Ratchet had a suspicion of something and was going to stay awake, for the rest of the night they cuddled.
| °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° |

Want some breakfast fluff? I might or might not give it~ Idk! Anyways this is the chapter for now, good luck you smut loving children!