{'Home Again'}

"I hope you two can make up for the lost time boys." Optimus said as the two nodded. "We very well can, we just got to make sure Y/N is comfortable and safe with our baby boy, we don't want anything happening to the two." Wheeljack said as Ratchet agreed. "As you two should, specially cause the sparkling will be harder to handle as he's a techno-organic, so he'll be more active than the usual." Optimus chuckled as the two did aswell.

You lied on the bed, absolutely out of it because you had to be sedated after you gave birth, which basically left you high at the moment, and also tired. Closing your eyes and trying to sleep, you ended up being woken up by the cries of the little one. "Shh.." but you heard the voice of Ratchet, comforting the little one as it stopped crying. You sighed, thankful the bots could manage to take care of the little one while you recovered from giving birth. Your body was still sore and you could barely move unless you really needed to move, relaxing a lot more now till you heard this. "I think he's hungry." Ratchet says as you sighed and slowly sat up. Wheeljack gave a certain look before just nodding and picking up Comet, before walking over and handing Comet to you.

"You sure you want to breastfeed?" Wheeljack asked as you nodded, taking Comet into your arms you lied back a bit, rearranging your gown as your plump breast just slipped right out of its coverage and Comet quickly latched on, thankfully Comet wasn't a biter right now. Ratchet watched and so did Wheeljack, before Ratchet walked over and gently checked your vitals and state, which was doing well surprisingly, you had dealt with quite the birth.

~Next day~
(Guys help me- I have no motivation)

You woke up from the sun shining into the room, before really awakening once you smelt the fresh cooking of waffles, opening your eyes you looked over to see Ratchat, Wheeljack and Optimus all chatting, and you saw a plate of waffles on the little side table hospitals always had. Ratchet, being the first to see you awake, smiled happily and walked over, kissing your forehead. "Good morning beautiful." He said softly as you smiled.

~no pov~

Throughout the day, Y/N, Ratchet, Wheeljack and Optimus all talked about arrangements so that the two could take a day or two off 'work' to help Y/N. Thankfully it worked and Optimus could manage those days if they were needed, once Y/N allowed some visitations, the first to come and see them and the baby was Bumblebee and Scarlet (adding in a daughter, obv the ship being Bumblebee x Charlie). Scarlet was head over heels for the little one, meanwhile Bumblebee anxiously watched, he was already pretty self concious on how he would raise Scarlet when Charlie broke the news that she was pregnant, but it went well. In general Bumblebee just did not know how to react to children, so he was always nervous around kids. Y/N smiled at Bumblebee as Charlie soon walked in, chuckling. "Oh Scarlet, let the poor baby breathe." Charlie said as Scarlet whined. "But mommmm! He's so cute and small! Why don't you guys just get me a little brother or sister?" Scarlet said as Bumblebee went red faced and Charlie sighed, see despite being mid teens Scarlet was still pretty docile and innocent, she didn't even know what masturbation was so she was pretty innocent. Y/N chuckled, "I don't think your parents are that ready for another one Scarlet, babies are quite difficult to deal with, you can barely cook for heaven's sake." Y/N said as Scarlet pouted.

'~Time Skip~' (aka 3 hours later)

It was finally dinner and you were so ready to finally have a meal, Ratchet and wheeljack walked in (holding your favourite dinner) as you smiled and giggled, Ratchet set down your plate of food as you immediately dug in, enjoying the meal so much. At about 6:17pm though, you had just now realized your body was relapsing, and it had already been a full maybe 24 hours or more since birth, and just now your body was reacting negatively. Instinctively you called Ratchet and he quickly got there, checking your vitals and yep, you had pulled a specific muscle that tore your appendix and womb, making you internally bleed.

(Im making this up here so do not think its real and that this could happen! Obviously hemorrages and relapsing is possible but probably not like this)

Quickly, Ratchet called Wheeljack and then he had to urgently call Knockout and Breakdown, thankfully the medics between the teams were on good terms, but for him having to call the two, you realized just how bad this actually was which got you super worked up, resulting in a panic attack. Wheeljack tried his best to comfort you as Ratchet grabbed a needle and flipped you onto your side, before pushing the needle into your back as were sedated. Swiftly setting you back down on your back Knockout and Breakdown got there, as Wheeljack left the room with baby Comet, left to his own thoughts...

HAH- CLIFF HANGER!! Anyways that was a max of 880 words! This adding 895 words!!