~The Day~ (Part 2)

Walking back to their room, Y/N sighs softly. "How would I even tell them..?" They muttered to themselves, sighing before going in the room, straight to the connected bathroom they took a pill from the bottle Ratchet had gave them. After taking it she went and laid down, going over in their mind how they would tell the two bots. "Sires.." Y/N muttered, 'sires' is what mechs were called if a femme is sparked and their expecting. Shaking the thought out of their head they sighed. The two sires were Ratchet himself, and Wheeljack, supposedly Ratchet had taken something, giving him the effect of being drunk. After that night was situated, Wheeljack thought nothing of it, leaving Y/N to figure out they were sparked and expecting. 'At least he can't remember it' Y/N thought, sighing before they got up, going to get something to eat. Getting up they walked out of the room, walking to the kicthen they got something, eating some ramen as literally, that was almost the only thing they could eat without throwing up after. Eating some spicy ramen they finished it, throwing away the container as they walked off.. well the plan was to go back to their room, but Wheeljack didn't think so. Picking Y/N up he went to the Medbay..

(TBC)