a/n: IM SORRY..

hey everyoneee

so i know it's been a while since i've uploaded but i js wanted to hop on here and say that i'm gonna take a break on writing the you & me series for a bit because i have SERIOUS writers block with that series and i'm working on other books too and i'm just tryna get those up to a couple chapters so i could start uploading.

i'm so sorry for having to put in on hold cause i know how it feels to be reading a series and like all of a sudden it's on pause cause the writer has no motivation ( i am included in those writers.)

i have about 3 or 4 chapters done for you & me 4, so just let me know if you want me to hold onto them until i get more ahead with the story or if you want me to publish them and have you wait on the cliffhanger.

stay tuned for the publish of my other stories which is robin arellano x fem!oc and finney blake x fem!oc.

and i'm also thinking of writing a mike wheeler x fem!oc book too, which the idea i have for it is very juicy btw🥰

so i want you to vote which one should i work on and publish first. reply with a comment on the one you want.

mike wheeler

finney blake

robin arellano

again, i'm really sorry about this, but i promise it'll be done at one point.