The Prince On DragonStone

Daemon and Daenaera on Dragonstone

Alicent betraying Daenaera

Another night spent in the arms of Alicent Hightower, it was all Daenaera could ask for

Another night spent in the arms of Alicent Hightower, it was all Daenaera could ask for. Thoughts of the things they had done in the late hours of night in her chambers. She longed for more, for another taste of Alicent's dripping cunt. They could go on for hours, halfway through the night, wrapped in the pleasure of one another.

Daenaera had met up with Rhaenyra, she was watching their father walk with Laena Velaryon, a beautiful girl, younger than they were. Being put as a pawn in her father's game of endless ambition, Viserys must marry and Laena was his best choice. The daughter of the Seasnake and Princess Rhaenys, she shared the blood of the dragon and she was a Velaryon. "It makes me sick. The thought of father remarrying."

"It is not his choice, Nyra. He is King, he has a duty to the realm and the royal line." Daenaera informed her, but Rhaenyra was in no mood to hear it.

"I can watch no longer. I'm going to find Jalessa." Rhaenyra left Daenaera alone to watch her father with the girl, she was three years younger than Daenaera. Daenaera felt bad for Laena, she was being forced into a marriage at such a young age to a man twice her age. Daenaera watched for a while, until she too decided to leave. She made her way around the corner, a voice causing her to stop.

"It bothers you, does it not?" Rhaenys Targaryen asked. The Queen who never was, she was called. She was passed over to be queen on account of her sex only for Daenaera to be named heir.

"My father is a King. It is his duty to take a new wife and strengthen the royal line." Daenaera chose her answer wisely, but it did bother her.

"I did not ask for a lesson in politics, I asked whether this bothers you." Rhaenys was calm and collected with her eyes locked on Daenaera.

"Laena is your daughter, Princess. Does it bother you?" Daenaera was holding nothing back, she would be stronger than any heir had before. She had to, she was not a man, she would have to prove her worth.

"Of course it does, but I understand the order of things. I'm not sure you do." Rhaenys spoke with confidence, she herself was giving Daenaera a lesson, a political lesson on the order of things.