PROLOGUE

__________________________________________________________________________________
.

.
.
.
.
.
Third person's view
.
.
.
.
.
.

Waking up in the morning wasn't always (___)'s thing but today was different...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As she got up in her bed, (___) started dragging herself straight to the bathroom. Eyes still blurry and feeling like she's a little taller than usual.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I feel, a little different."
.
.
.

.
.
.

Her voice sounding a little different than her normal voice. But not caring completely and oblivious on what was actually happening, and thinking that maybe it's because she just woke up.
.
.
.
.
.

.

'Eh, just must be my imagination'.
she shrugged.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Not really expecting what was going to happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As (___) got to the bathroom, she went to the sink to wash her face immediately. And when she finaly looked at the mirror, her face turned to confusion to terrified quickly and started...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

screaming ("-_-).
Putting a hand on her face and pinching her cheeks just to know she's not in a dream. She saw a question mark on her face.
.
.
.
Many thoughts coming in her head just to understand what was happening, and not a single idea comes that can explain the situation she's in.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then she started hearing loud footsteps thats quickly coming where she is. They opened the door and got to the bathroom quickly.
.
.

.
.
.
.

" (___)-chan is there something wrong."
.
.
.

.
.
.

(___) snapped and panic taking over but realizing she still needs to de-escalate the situation before it gets worse. And she didn't even know who entered and just looking around to find an excuse to get her out of the situation she's in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Luckily she saw a cockroach just hanging around the sink. (sorry cockroach sacrifices has to made (`∀')Ψ)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"there's a cockroach, kill it!" pointing at the cockroach.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'll be right back, I just need to get the bug repellent downstairs!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Still not knowing who that person is. (___) finally looking around she realize that she's not even in her bathroom and it made her panic even worse...
But before she can register what was happening the guy came back shouting he'll save her, taking action and sprayed bug repellent on the cockroach for it to die quickly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After the situation was taken care of, she finally realized who the person is, and was shocked seeing who it was.
.

.
.
.
.
.

"SANJI!?!?" she shouted, mouth agape and passing out, from so many things happening at once.
.
.
.
.

__________________________________________________________________________________

(I can't think of anything to start off the story. So this was something unexpected ( •_•)

I'm sorry if the start of the story sucks, and I'll be relying on emoticon sometimes I hope you understand
(πーπ)

English isn't my first language and I don't know if my humor will make sense for you (┳◡┳).

I know the prologue short and doesn't make sense for now, but it will in the next chapter. Also the next chapter is going to be longer.

I do hope you understand, thank you for listening. <3)